Honored Contributor

Re: SG is always trying to reinvent her ponte knit dress

Perhaps we could all get together and write to her on FB to bring it back next spring. She should do what her customers ask!

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I was a fool who purchased this dress in three different styles, and never wore any of them.  I could never make them look right.  Just looked like I had a sack on.  Kicking myself that I kept them and donated them.  What a waste. 

They don't fit like a sack at all - perhaps you should try getting the correct size.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@MomCat wrote:

I was a fool who purchased this dress in three different styles, and never wore any of them.  I could never make them look right.  Just looked like I had a sack on.  Kicking myself that I kept them and donated them.  What a waste. 

They don't fit like a sack at all - perhaps you should try getting the correct size.

Or not be built with big b**bs and narrow hips! It's easier to just not buy. Glad they are made for your shape.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

Sounds like a shapeless dress.  Her dresses are designed for women who have to hide their figure flaws.

Valued Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@MomCat wrote:

They look like sacks - big and boxy. Probably look good on plus size women.