Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

I got the red ones and they are really cute.  They look much more red in person and fit in with a patriotic theme.  They are longer on me than I thought they would be - more like ankle pants, but I really like them.  They are fun.  

I bought my normal QVC size in jeans and they fit fine.  I am more of an apple shape.

Same here.  Longer and redder than I thought but that is good since Fall is coming. I can wear them with sneakers or flats and the red perfectly matches my red Jean jacket.  My first SG jeans and I am thrilled with the fit.  

Respected Contributor

Question for you all....I ordered the large cuff girlfriend jeans and had to return as defective due to never being able to rid the very strong chemical odor which transfered to my skin and made me feel sick.  no lie....  trust me, I washed them 4 times, stronger Tide each time.

Are the dip dye jeans chemical odor free???

Frequent Contributor

I own quite a few Susan Graver jeans because I finally found jeans that fit me perfectly! I've never had a problem with a chemical smell with any that I've purchased. Sorry to hear you had a problem with your pair.

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Question for you all....I ordered the large cuff girlfriend jeans and had to return as defective due to never being able to rid the very strong chemical odor which transfered to my skin and made me feel sick.  no lie....  trust me, I washed them 4 times, stronger Tide each time.

Are the dip dye jeans chemical odor free???

There is no chemical odor.  I've never received anything that had the chemical odor people complain about.

Respected Contributor

Thank you both for your replies regarding the chemical odor....as soon as I opened the mailer bag, I could already smell it and I had not yet opened the actual garment/jean bag yet.

It's encouraging to know they all aren't like that, but this pair was unwearable.  Too bad...

Frequent Contributor

I happened to notice these jeans are now showing up online for those who are interested. I'm not sure why they disappeared for a while. I'm seriously thinking about getting another pair in pink!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

To each her own but I laughed when I first saw them.  They looked like somebody stepped in a paint bucket.

Ha ha!  @Kachina624 

I actually got compliments from strangers all day when I wore them!

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Gosh @lovesfootball 

I hope mine fit!  I haven't tried them on yet, but it sure is sold out!

Guess I won't be able to exchange for size.

I did order up....how did you think they ran?

I am returning a pair of SG jeans, because they are too tight. This is the first time I have returned one of her items due to sizing. They are cut like skinny jeans and had very little, if any, "give". If I need to reorder, I will size up. FYI, I buy SG pants frequently and find they usually run a little large; not so with the jeans I ordered. 

@Jeanne from VA 

I sized up in these since I carry gut weight...but I did't really have to.

I found them roomy and hoping a stint in the dryer will tighten them up.

I have never purchase SG jeans or her trousers.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

Ladies, I never saw those SG crops so my inquriing mind looked at those dip dyed jeans on youtube because of the sellout with no pic. Anyway, I thought they were cute if worn with sandals that matched the bottom color. To me on the models they did not look like they had enough stretch. I did buy her Dip Dye Tunic (ombre)  & I have it in Chambray which I bought earlier this year. I also sized up to a small in the reg. because I could tell by looking at the fit that it could be too tight because its more fitted at the bustline. It looks great tied & the sleeves can be worn long or folded with a button loop. 

@Kabella 

That's exactly what I did...wore yellow shoes to match the bottom.

Navy blue tank and yellow sweater.  My purse even had yellow in it!   LOL

As I said, I found these kinda roomy on me.

I think my usual QVC size would have been just fine.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

@lovesfootball 

@cosmic1 

And anyone else who purchased....

Were these bells on you?  I didn't notice that in the presentation at all....

to me they looked like skinny jeans...fitted at the bottom.

Mine are quite a bit belled.....wasn't expecting that at all.

Just wondering if your pairs were the same....