Frequent Contributor

I recently purchased these jeans (A550671)that were presented about a week ago. I liked them so much, I decided to go back for another pair. Just like that, they're gone! When I type the number to locate them, it says sold out. I looked recently and there were still lots of sizes/colors available. It just seems strange to me.

Honored Contributor

Gosh @lovesfootball 

I hope mine fit!  I haven't tried them on yet, but it sure is sold out!

Guess I won't be able to exchange for size.

I did order up....how did you think they ran?

Frequent Contributor

After looking at the measurements, I decided to size up from my usual SG size 4. I'm glad I did because they fit close to the body. I have a smaller waist, but fuller in the back side. Hope they work for you! I hope they reappear because I would love the pink!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @lovesfootball 

I carry my weight in my gut, so I went up one size.

Got the yellow....they weren't that big of 'sale', I'm surprised they sold out so fast.

Maybe they never got many in.

Honored Contributor

To each her own but I laughed when I first saw them.  They looked like somebody stepped in a paint bucket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Gosh @lovesfootball 

I hope mine fit!  I haven't tried them on yet, but it sure is sold out!

Guess I won't be able to exchange for size.

I did order up....how did you think they ran?

I am returning a pair of SG jeans, because they are too tight. This is the first time I have returned one of her items due to sizing. They are cut like skinny jeans and had very little, if any, "give". If I need to reorder, I will size up. FYI, I buy SG pants frequently and find they usually run a little large; not so with the jeans I ordered. 

Respected Contributor

Ladies, I never saw those SG crops so my inquriing mind looked at those dip dyed jeans on youtube because of the sellout with no pic. Anyway, I thought they were cute if worn with sandals that matched the bottom color. To me on the models they did not look like they had enough stretch. I did buy her Dip Dye Tunic (ombre)  & I have it in Chambray which I bought earlier this year. I also sized up to a small in the reg. because I could tell by looking at the fit that it could be too tight because its more fitted at the bustline. It looks great tied & the sleeves can be worn long or folded with a button loop. 

Super Contributor

They do look cute, I passed based on how often I would wear them at that price point. Enjoy yours!

Respected Contributor

I got the red ones and they are really cute.  They look much more red in person and fit in with a patriotic theme.  They are longer on me than I thought they would be - more like ankle pants, but I really like them.  They are fun.  

I bought my normal QVC size in jeans and they fit fine.  I am more of an apple shape.

Honored Contributor

Me too!  I bought the ones with the red on the bottom.and I tried them on yesterday.  ❤️ 😍 💖 them.  I went back to get another pair and it looks like they are sold out.  I think they just didn't have a lot of them.  The ones I have will go perfectly with my red denim jacket.