Super Contributor

I was looking forward to this, but after seeing the photos and videos and reading the description ... it's a no-go for me.

Just too many issues for me./></p>

Honored Contributor

Re: SG Woven Hi-Low Hem Shirt

Agree, the back is waay too long, most importantly.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I agree. Too much going on around the hips....material seems to flare out and would not flatter....on me, anyway.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Kathleen,

Don't worry, I will be buying them all up anyway! LOL! I am not sharing!

I just adore this fabric. I love wearing my short jackets with the extreme hem in the back.

This darn top sold out so quickly.

It was a great show. Off to work!

Have a great day ladies!!

Trusted Contributor

I normally like shirts like this one, but I agree that it didn't look that flattering on anyone.

I think maybe it's just that a crisper fabric like this isn't the best to use with a design that billows out the way this shirt does. If it had a little softer hand, it would probably skim the body in a softer way and be more flattering.

Crisper shirts are usually nicer when more fitted. It just looked like a little too much fabric for the style.

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Kathleen,

Don't worry, I will be buying them all up anyway! LOL! I am not sharing!

I just adore this fabric. I love wearing my short jackets with the extreme hem in the back.

This darn top sold out so quickly.

It was a great show. Off to work!

Have a great day ladies!!

Enjoy it!

Too much cotton fiber in fabric content. But ... if all else were okay, I'd go for it.

BUT ... shape of back and the pulling in the front around the bust on the models leads me to believe it will not fit me properly.

Valued Contributor

Kathleen, you are right about the pulling across the chest if you order too small a size.

The woven material doesn't have the same stretch as the liquid knit, so I mistakenly ordered my same size for this blouse (small), in the first one... it did pull across my biceps/bust. You could draw a line across the area. I still wear it, but I ordered three more in different colors in a medium. The fit is so much better.

Different fabrics, will fit differently. I have three different sizes in my closet. I order leggings in two different sizes too. One for a more traditional fitted look, and one with a more classic look.

You have a good eye. We've all discussed how the clothes worn on-air aren't always the correct size. I like to err on the side of a bit big, rather than too snug.

Valued Contributor

Did Susan say anything about that cool choker necklace she was wearing today? I looked in her jewelry section, and I didn't see anything for that one, and the big silver bead one.

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Kathleen, you are right about the pulling across the chest if you order too small a size.

The woven material doesn't have the same stretch as the liquid knit, so I mistakenly ordered my same size for this blouse (small), in the first one... it did pull across my biceps/bust. You could draw a line across the area. I still wear it, but I ordered three more in different colors in a medium. The fit is so much better.

Different fabrics, will fit differently. I have three different sizes in my closet. I order leggings in two different sizes too. One for a more traditional fitted look, and one with a more classic look.

You have a good eye. We've all discussed how the clothes worn on-air aren't always the correct size. I like to err on the side of a bit big, rather than too snug.

They should at least put one model in the correct size. The back hangs funny ... and I'm not willing to take a chance that it's a size issue vs. design issue.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Susan was wearing the size 6. It fit her the way I like mine to fit. If you notice it had a nice sweep at the bottom when she moved. She even wore it as a jacket (almost a painter's smock), only because it was roomy.

I feel like I'm analyzing this top-lol!! It's so funny how we care so much, but no one wants to return things. And when you find a great, classic blouse, you can get so much wear out of it.

I love shopping!

Don't worry Susan and Lori will bring us more to enjoy!.