Respected Contributor

That cardigan is selling out, lots of yellow and red blocks on the majority of sizes. I think it's ugly ! JMO ! It has no shape and terrible draping. but for those who love it, enjoy your purchase !   I wouldn't pay $10 for it Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the cardigan.  I was slightly interested in the pants the host is wearing especially in other (solid) colors depending on how wide the legs are, but she said there were only 1400 left, and I'm not buying tonight, so they'lll probably be gone tomorrow.  I can't wear a wide leg, but if they are more straight, but not the skintight straight I usually see on the Q I would be more interested.

Respected Contributor

That cardigan has been around. There are reviews on it. Probably did not sell so they dropped the price to sell it out.

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  Agree.  And the original price was $50.92?  

Super Contributor

It's a repeat TSV. 

So they probably didn't have all the colors/sizes to begin the day with.  

Trusted Contributor

What a rag!!!!!  Didn't look good on anyone. 

Esteemed Contributor

The reviews are not very good at all.  I guess they can't come up with a new TSV this week.  The Clark shoes the other day was also a repeat I believe.  It's something I  might wear around the house but I have enough around the house clothes!

Trusted Contributor

It was the TSV on August 19th for $39.96. The reviews are still up on the QVC app. Most of the negative reviews were saying it was too big, unflattering, etc.

There was talk here of it not being a big seller back in August:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Today-s-Special-Value/TSV-by-Susan-Graver/m-p/7076876/highlight/true#M9...

Regular Contributor

@donovan  This was a repeat TSV.  I ordered two of them the last time, tried one on and put right back in the bag to return.  It was awful.  I like the idea of the cardigan but it's way too flowy and not in a good way for my tastes.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

This sweater is just nothing special sadly....

I  do admire Susan for working so hard on  Christmas Eve.  She does love what she does and it shows she loves making clothes.