Honored Contributor

I don't think this shirt can handle all the components they tried to include.  I love that kind of neckline when done correctly.  The cut-out needs to be much wider and deeper to get the right look.  I don't think the cold shoulder aspect really works with the strange neckline.  I do like the extra long sleeves in the picture (haven't seen a presentation yet); thumb holes would have been cool.

Respected Contributor

I'll pass on this sweater. Too much going on with it. Doesn't look good on the models. Cold shoulder, neckline cut out, mock neck. I agree with others about the price also. SG just doesn't have it anymore with her clothing line.

Super Contributor

I think the cold shoulder has seen it's day & that is why SG is peddaling it today.  The new "in look" is the ruffle shoulder as A-303265. ..... Soooo cute!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I'll pass on this sweater. Too much going on with it. Doesn't look good on the models. Cold shoulder, neckline cut out, mock neck. I agree with others about the price also. SG just doesn't have it anymore with her clothing line.

LOL

I’m surprised it also doesn’t have bell sleeves!!

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

LOL

I’m surprised it also doesn’t have bell sleeves!!

HA HA good one @Alter Ego, yes How on earth did she leave those out ?

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, bell sleeves. I’d add a cameo print. 

Honored Contributor

Despite what SG says, I don't think this style is "fashion forward."  Time to move on.  Plus way overpriced.

Honored Contributor

This isn't for me.  There is too much going on.  IMO the sweater should be cold shoulder with either a regular mock neck or a v-neck or keep the mock-neck, widen the cut out below the neckline and do a regular sleeve, ditching the cold shoulder.

I have no issue with cold shoulder sweaters. In fact I own one.  Sometimes I want to show a little skin for the occassion but I don't want sleeveless or off the shoulder.  I'm in a cold weather climate but I'm inside where there is heat and I wear a coat until I get inside so the cold weather isn't the issue.  It's not like I'd wear this sledding.  

Trusted Contributor

I never have like the cold shoulder, especially on me.  I do not carry that style well.

But for those that like it, I hope its as good as they say it is once you get it at home.

The models look lovely.

Happy Shoppping

Respected Contributor

Enough with the cold shoulders, already.  I cringe every time I see someone wearing that look.  Anyway, isn't a sweater supposed to keep you warm?

Laura loves cats!