Honored Contributor

Re: SG TSV top already gone in the color I would have chosen

They're also described as 'kimono'

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

One poster taught me this trick.  

Order another color, and check tomorrow morning, usually 99% of the time, your color will be there due to cancelled orders, etc. .... and you can EDIT your order.   I have done this several times with success~!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the blue when I saw it in the Insider.  I put a few stitches between the open cold shoulder gaps making smaller openings and it looks fine.

I like the print but the material could be better.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze Thanks for the tip!!

Trusted Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

One poster taught me this trick.  

Order another color, and and check tomorrow morning, usually 99% of the time, your color will be there due to cancelled orders, etc. .... and you can EDIT your order.   I have done this several times with success~!

Sometimes, I have lucked out before, but sometimes lost out, too.

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

Someone in another thread said Wal-Mart has them for less.

SG items are in Walmart now?

I meant handkerchief shirts. I doubt a lot of women that do not watch the Q know the name & unless they flipped my tag of my shirt would know who I'm wearing. On a style such as this I'd go for less money as I wouldn't be wearing it daily myself. If someone would rather buy SG, great. It's all good.

Valued Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

The Pink Sunset is really pretty, @faeriemoon.

I hope you get it!

It might show up tomorrow or something.  You know it will only be a few bucks more than the TSV price.  LOL

I agree! Those TSV Clarks were sold out, then the next day suddenly two colors in my size were available for $5 more. I was on wait list, but it wouldn't let me switch colors for an in stock color and keep the same price. (Insert Q bashing mutter here)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon  I came late to the party....been busy in my gardens/yard all day. I literally stalked/refreshed the TSV link for about 15 minutes and got lucky to get the 'pink sunset' in my size. I also got the 'tropical floral' too!

I highly suggest keeping the link open in a tab for the TSV throughout the rest of the day/evening...there will always be a flow of cancellations...good luck Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke

Well actually it's an interesting point since someone up thread said you could edit but maybe that's only if you purchase; not just get on waitlist...

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I was lucky enough to buy the pink on waitlist; I've found people place an order then cancel and you end up receiving a waitlist TSV sooner than you'd think.  

@FranandZoe I was lucky that enough canceled in my size that my order I just placed I didn't have to go on waitlist. Check to see if your order has been updated Smiley Happy