Regular Contributor

SG Printed Feather Weave Blouse A269302

I was lucky enough to buy all colors, but the red. I see sizes popping up, but no 14. QVC, please bring more in or even a return in a 14 red would make me smile!!! Thank you for my desperation request! Lol 

Respected Contributor

Re: SG Printed Feather Weave Blouse A269302

Not about the blouse, but I keep reading that size 14 is the most popular size in the country.  Not sure, but I do know that I like a size 14 in many things, and they are always in short supply.  I have to wonder why QVC doesn't stock heavily in that size.  I have the same problem you are having - often sold out in my size, but tons of "mini" sizes remaining.  True even in the B&M stores also.

Honored Contributor

That's a cute top. I really like it in the blue!
Regular Contributor

I agree, why is it so arduous to locate a 14 when it is the size of most woman. I see this in stores constantly and it's frustrating. Even shoes are difficult for me. Most women don't wear a 6- 6 1/2 and yet I notice they are often times the first to sell out. I always hear how women have larger feet today. 

I'd like to see this blouse return in a 14 and make my day!!! Hear me QVC😀! 

Honored Contributor

I think we all have the same complaint regardless of size.

I'm an x-small-small or a solid 4 (depending on the purveyor). It appears to me that when I'm shopping evine the smalls are the first to go! LOL

@angel8 wrote:

I agree, why is it so arduous to locate a 14 when it is the size of most woman. I see this in stores constantly and it's frustrating. Even shoes are difficult for me. Most women don't wear a 6- 6 1/2 and yet I notice they are often times the first to sell out. I always hear how women have larger feet today. 

I'd like to see this blouse return in a 14 and make my day!!! Hear me QVC😀!