Trusted Contributor

SG New Floral Mesh Top Almost $79

That is a lot of money for a top here.  I've noticed her prices are getting higher.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SG New Floral Mesh Top Almost $79

Prices are getting higher and higher.  Too high, IMO.  If this continues, sales will probably fall off.  

Contributor

Very pretty but just too expensive!!!

Honored Contributor

What does "here" mean?   

Honored Contributor

Here means QVC. I saw an H by Halston blouse this week that was $71. I've made online orders on other sites of multiple items for less than that. You really have to spend time looking for true bargains from QVC. Bargains that are quality, those two things are not always synonymous.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

That's just too much for a shirt! Her items are very over priced, and they're all polyester. I just don't want that, and would rather shop at LL Bean for a real cotton top. I'm also not a fan of big prints and flowers. My Q bill is nill now. I haven't bought anything in months. 

Honored Contributor

All the fashion brands at the Q are getting expensive IMO. I remember when most Q fashion items were under $50. Now it seems most are $50 or above - lots of things are close to $70 once you add in taxes, S & H. I realize prices go up, but I can find items I like in my local stores for less.