Honored Contributor
60.00? Really? Does anyone else consider over priced? Why are SG items so expensive?
Respected Contributor

I have it and really like it, but its not worth the $$.

Respected Contributor

Her prices are ridiculous. I think her prices jumped when the Q lowered their S&H Smiley Frustrated 

Trusted Contributor

It's a sign of the times at QVC. Increasing prices - decreasing quality

Contributor

I bought this top when it first came out years ago.  I wasn't crazy about the price, but over the years, I picked up three more because I love it so much!  They wear like iron and wash well.  I wear them year round; in the Summer as a top or cover up, and in cooler weather with a turtleneck.  I definitely get my money's worth out of them.  I didn't think I would use the hood, but have many times. I might even buy an extra to put away in case they ever stop making them!

Esteemed Contributor

@Renna wrote:

Her prices are ridiculous. I think her prices jumped when the Q lowered their S&H Smiley Frustrated 

Right that, @MaRina. Not just Susan's. All prices increased when S&H changed. It was a win/win for the Q. Not so much for the customer. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kislandlover wrote:

I bought this top when it first came out years ago.  I wasn't crazy about the price, but over the years, I picked up three more because I love it so much!  They wear like iron and wash well.  I wear them year round; in the Summer as a top or cover up, and in cooler weather with a turtleneck.  I definitely get my money's worth out of them.  I didn't think I would use the hood, but have many times. I might even buy an extra to put away in case they ever stop making them!

I thought it was worth $39., but you sure got your money's worth out of it, @kislandlover.