New Contributor

Re: SG Cold Shoulder getting the cold shoulder

ditto

Trusted Contributor

Wow! So far this dress is getting great reviews.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
New Contributor

I just received it and it's going back.  Cheap fabric, and the smell from whever it was made is horrendous.  Wish it was made in the good old USA by unions.  Very disappointed.

Honored Contributor

@denray wrote:

I just received it and it's going back.  Cheap fabric, and the smell from whever it was made is horrendous.  Wish it was made in the good old USA by unions.  Very disappointed.

Wow! did you pay extra for express delivery?

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo if you google Blue skies for me please blogspot you can get most of the TSV item numbers early. The blogger posts for qvc are on the side and groups them by month. Only a few item numbers are held back. 😳

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

just warning everyone in advance.....

next months SG TSV is also a cold shoulder item.

I think that is a cute top.  Wouldn't you call that more of a split sleeve than a cold shoulder?  That is more of the style "cold shoulder" that I prefer.   

they are calling it a cold shoulder. it could probably go either way. it is still exposing almost half of the shoulder. it is a pretty set. susan has done similar looks before.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@denray wrote:

@denray. How did you get it so fast?  Did you preorder?  Mine shipped today (and that's fast shipping for me lately).  I'm sorry the dress didn't work for you.

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Andreatoo if you google Blue skies for me please blogspot you can get most of the TSV item numbers early. The blogger posts for qvc are on the side and groups them by month. Only a few item numbers are held back. 😳

@Thanks @StraytoStay. I didn't know about this. :-)

The SG top is pretty. It's a scarf top with a slit in the shoulders.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay

I'm sure this is true but are they allowing you to purchase at the sale price early?

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@StraytoStay

I'm sure this is true but are they allowing you to purchase at the sale price early?

@Andreatoo  sure! I have before, but I usually wait to see the presentation,l. You should check it out. The item numbers change after it airs, I think, but know they are not allowed to be posted here, or the blogspot (auto correct changed that on me, so I wanted to clarify the search blue skies fir me please blogspot).