Esteemed Contributor

SG Cold Shoulder getting the cold shoulder

SG today's special is a cute dress...BUT that cold shoulder again.  It's getting a lot of green - not $$$ - but rather green dots.  Host said:  red almost sold out.  Really?    Green dots for Red according to my eyes::::::: M, L, XL, 1X, 2X, 3X   available.  (not even a yellow) 

Trusted Contributor

Re: SG Cold Shoulder getting the cold shoulder

The think looks absolutely tacky!  I don't know anyone that would wear that thing!  Liquid Knit is just another name for cheap to make polyester.  Only thing it's good for is mass produced garments with high price tags.  You can find better looking dresses at Walmart!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope the q has a big supply of jackets and sweaters to sell when this cold shoulder goes away...and soon i hope....there will be many stuck with a very outdated look trying to cover it up...

Respected Contributor

I saw this during the early morning hours.  Tacky is a good word to begin the comments.  I have never seen uglier prints on any garments at QVC.  I am sure there are some people out there who will buy this, wear it  and feel very fashionable.  But I cannot imagine being put into this garment and being seen anywhere. Susan's ego seems to continue growing and her prints seem to be getting worse by the day.

Please, QVC, let's have better looking clothes - if not universally, then at least for the TSV's. Some are just horrid. Like this one. I doubt Walmart would stock this one.

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness there are many styles out there for all our variety of taste.....personally the cold-shoulder look seems tacky and trashy to me, and can just imagine it in knit, especially the prints!  There are some gorgeous dresses out there with bare shoulder styles, like DWTS on the judges and Erin Andrews' dresses are custom and gorgeous.  BUT, this is not classy and wonder how long before it hits clearance or the give-away-bin.

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

I hope the q has a big supply of jackets and sweaters to sell when this cold shoulder goes away...and soon i hope....there will be many stuck with a very outdated look trying to cover it up...

Circles, I hope you see this.  You recommended Blair for a raincoat with a removable lining.  I got it, love it and got several compliments on it.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

i thought that it looked really good on most of the hosts and models. i guess we all see things differently!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I like the dress and am hurt when I read that apparently I like tacky ugly things.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I just dont like the look---it looks like the thread came unraveled at the sleeves............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”