QVC Customer Care

Re: SG Cold Shoulder getting the cold shoulder

Esteemed Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

@circles wrote:

I hope the q has a big supply of jackets and sweaters to sell when this cold shoulder goes away...and soon i hope....there will be many stuck with a very outdated look trying to cover it up...

Circles, I hope you see this.  You recommended Blair for a raincoat with a removable lining.  I got it, love it and got several compliments on it.  Thank you!

@circles

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I don't do the cold shoulder, but thought the dress looked nice on the models and hosts.  This morning 40,000+ were sold.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A lot of people are observing the holiday today with family and friends.

I imagine tonight when everyone settles in front of the tv, more will sell.

Susan has been selling this dress since the earth was new.  Long sleeve, short sleeve, cold shoulder.  I imagine trapeze hem is in the queue.

This dress sells and sells well otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it over and over again.

I tried it once many many years ago and it wasn't flattering on me as I am 5'4" and it hit me in the wrong place.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  It's great that you like the dress!  That's the wonderful thing about clothes - so many choices to fit everyone's different tastes.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVetteI think you're just fine and 60000+ women said you were when they bought the dress.

Besides, no dress could ever be as trashy or tacky as the way the few posters who don't like the dress worded their complaints.  That's what was considered tacky in the house where I was raised..

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@castlenv wrote:

@circles wrote:

I hope the q has a big supply of jackets and sweaters to sell when this cold shoulder goes away...and soon i hope....there will be many stuck with a very outdated look trying to cover it up...

Circles, I hope you see this.  You recommended Blair for a raincoat with a removable lining.  I got it, love it and got several compliments on it.  Thank you!

@circles

thank you for mentioning this again... i am so happy you were pleased with your purchase..

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with Perkup on page 1.  The patterns are just plain ugly.  The cold shoulder is being worn into the ground.  I certainly will not purchase this.  Oh, you could pair this with D&Co. beach pants that were a TSV not too long ago.  lol

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette

Well, I guess we can be tacky together. I purchased in black and I thought it was a lovely dress. I can't wait to wear it and I am a woman that wears dresses constantly for work. 

Throw on some heels and the right Jewelry and I plan on rocking it.

Respected Contributor

After seeing how lovely everyone who modeled this dress in black looked, I decided to order it.  I've never owned anything "cold shoulder" before and have never even been tempted to purchase anything in that style.  However, I'm stepping out of my box and trying it.  I'm 5'7" and ordered size medium.  If it looks half as good on me as it did on Antonella, I will love it.