Honored Contributor

OMG! That is really really bad.  Wonder what she was thinking? 

Esteemed Contributor

Modal is such a cheap fabric that pills and can be very clingy.  

It is very busy.

Trusted Contributor

It's over $50 with shipping & tax, too! I don't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Modal is such a cheap fabric that pills and can be very clingy.  

It is very busy.

I was pretty much surprised at that top too......thought what a busy top it looked like  ...........not my style for sure....

but have to agree...they keep saying how modal is a expensive material....but over the years i tend to think it was considered a cheaper material.........and wasn't too popular............don't purchase modal items......

definition

Modal is a type of rayon, a semi-synthetic cellulose fiber made by spinning reconstituted cellulose, in this case often from beech trees. Modal is used alone or with other fibers (often cotton or spandex) in household items such as pajamas, towels, bathrobes, underwear and bedsheets.
Honored Contributor

I tried to post a picture of the red color top but for some reason I could not download it.. can anyone else download a picture of the top in red?

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

good luck with that. you can't even look at it now; sold out.

Which shirt was it?

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of prints but the black and wheat was cute looking.  The green - well - there are some who could pull that look off and look great.  The other 2 choices were just ok but there are many who really like prints and do look great in them.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  SG is wearing it right now in the green.... she has it under a jacket... the host is wearing it in the blue.

Honored Contributor

Re: SG A-285444

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden

I just turned it on (after searching for the watch live button!) and its Carolyn and Gary.

Carolyn is wearing a baby blue jacket.

Is that it?

the heart print under the jacket?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  no, she changed out for the Denim and Co. show.