Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,448
Registered: ‎01-22-2016
Really ?!? Lace Cardigan !! Seriously !!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,762
Registered: ‎02-22-2014

Not sure which cardigan you are referring to, but I am sure many purchased and will love it.  If it is too expensive for you, just skip it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,448
Registered: ‎01-22-2016

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

Not sure which cardigan you are referring to, but I am sure many purchased and will love it.  If it is too expensive for you, just skip it.


Not about the $$$! SG prices are ridiculous. More than willing and do spend on clothes. The item I'm referring to! Is not! Worth 80.00 after tax and shipping. Once again, Over priced not worth it.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,888
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

I am not sure why people have to be rude when someone posts their opinion. If you don't like what they are saying, skip it. As the old saying goes, if you can't say something nice then don't say something at all.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 581
Registered: ‎07-29-2015

Price it's very subjective think.For somebody it's too much and for somebody not . The same taste: somebody likes and somebody not that much. But in this case price does  not meter ( just my opinion).

Honored Contributor
Posts: 24,912
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

I didn't see it but honestly, have been to Chicos in your life?  $70 is certainly a lot of money for a top or jacket.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,929
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

Not sure which cardigan you are referring to, but I am sure many purchased and will love it.  If it is too expensive for you, just skip it.


Not about the $$$! SG prices are ridiculous. More than willing and do spend on clothes. The item I'm referring to! Is not! Worth 80.00 after tax and shipping. Once again, Over priced not worth it.

 

It is a shame that some people have the money so they buy things even though they are not a value for the money. SG's manmade fabrics are NOT value for the money, it's that simple. And because some people can and do buy them without giving any thought to if they are worth the price or not - the prices just keep going up & up.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,538
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@151949 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:

Not sure which cardigan you are referring to, but I am sure many purchased and will love it.  If it is too expensive for you, just skip it.


Not about the $$$! SG prices are ridiculous. More than willing and do spend on clothes. The item I'm referring to! Is not! Worth 80.00 after tax and shipping. Once again, Over priced not worth it.

 

It is a shame that some people have the money so they buy things even though they are not a value for the money. SG's manmade fabrics are NOT value for the money, it's that simple. And because some people can and do buy them without giving any thought to if they are worth the price or not - the prices just keep going up & up.


You have no idea what a value is for someone else's money.  That's for them to decide.

 

I have bought things that other people have thought were too expensive.  I ended up wearing them to death so my cost per wear was next to nothing.  For me, it ended up being a very good value. 

 

I've paid next to nothing for an item of clothing and wore it once or twice.  Even though the item was a lot less expensive, my cost per wear was a lot more because I didn't wear it. 

 

Everyone needs to stop worrying about what other people are spending their money on. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,187
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Over and over again posters on this board insult the intelligence of those of us who know SG is worth what we pay for it.

 

Just because you don't like Susan or don't like good poly doesn't mean those of us who buy it are stupid.

 

Just because something is less expensive doesn't make it worth what people ask.  I've had $10 and $15 dollar items from some very well shopped chains that weren't worth even that!   I've never once had that experience with anything Graver.

 

Lots of things that others think are worth what people are paying, I never want to own.  Doesn't mean the items not not worth the amount people are paying. And I don't think the people are stupid for buying them.  I just don't want them for me.

 

 

 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,806
Registered: ‎03-17-2010

Polyester has evolved and some of it is very expensive~!  Some of it also "breathes" because of how it's woven/manufactured.  Some of it is well worth what is asked for it.....

 

However, what I'm seeing is that LOGO has asked a lot of money for her styles and SG has been "catching up" to some of the price points.  Whether this is Susan or QVC's idea, I don't know.....

 

 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*