Honored Contributor

Re: SERIOUSLY.... Who would be caught dead wearing One World Fashions?

I would and I do wear them while I'm living.  I don't have a closet full of that brand and I don't want a closet full of that brand but I'm not really sure why others' fashion choices concern you. 

Are you the poster who used to be gazelle?  If not, you two could have been twins.  Very negative.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

A Gazelle never changes its stripes.

Thanks for the heads up.  I had no idea. 

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@lolakimono is exactly right. That's why it doesn't make sense to react to these posts.  There are lots of Gazelles hiding out there -- only the screen names are different.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@lolakimono is exactly right. That's why it doesn't make sense to react to these posts.  There are lots of Gazelles hiding out there -- only the screen names are different.

I wasn't 100% sure either but strongly suspected.

For all the "new and improved" talk about this BB, I cannot figure out why some posters haven't been banned for their continual nastiness.   

Honored Contributor

There are some shoppers who seem very happy with Evine fashions but I have to agree that my impression of them isn't very high.  Their whole ffashion presentation just screams "low budget".  The sets and their decor, the models, the props, the hosts just seem very amateurish.  You'd think by now it would be more polished.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree.  Very cheap looking and unflattering.

Trusted Contributor

@apple1964 wrote:

I think it would be nicer to others if you just said  One world fashions are not my cup of tea. What looks good on one women may not look good on another. Or one women may  like something the other does not. Your thread title is hurtful to others.Woman Frustrated

@apple1964   I could have worded it much better....put more thought into my words before hitting post. Thankyou.

Honored Contributor

@June222 wrote:

@apple1964 wrote:

I think it would be nicer to others if you just said  One world fashions are not my cup of tea. What looks good on one women may not look good on another. Or one women may  like something the other does not. Your thread title is hurtful to others.Woman Frustrated

@apple1964   I could have worded it much better....put more thought into my words before hitting post. Thankyou.

Enormously gracious on your part, June222. Thank YOU!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

I wasn't 100% sure either but strongly suspected.

For all the "new and improved" talk about this BB, I cannot figure out why some posters haven't been banned for their continual nastiness.   

Totally agree, I've noticed that if one isn't HAPPY as a HOUSEWIFE, there's safety in numbers!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There are some shoppers who seem very happy with Evine fashions but I have to agree that my impression of them isn't very high.  Their whole ffashion presentation just screams "low budget".  The sets and their decor, the models, the props, the hosts just seem very amateurish.  You'd think by now it would be more polished.

I don't agree at all about the hosts but I do agree the sets and the models leave a lot to be desired.  The one fashion day I tuned in and the entire set was all a stark white.  It looked like they were broadcasting in some horrible warehouse somewhere.