Trusted Contributor

Re: SERIOUSLY.... Who would be caught dead wearing One World Fashions?

@June222 wrote:

Sold on Evine Channel... JUST MY OPINION....  But,  everything looks cheap... the lace and the designs and all the shark bite hems are atrocious!  As is the fit of the garments.....The representative vendor describing the clothes looks like a train wreak in her outfit. The whole line is just bad fashion.   Last year Fred Meyers had clearance on racks and racks of the clothes.. could not get rid of them fast enough.  Yes they are cheap and affordable... but that is about it.

After giving careful thought, I suppose I would rather have those at the viewing , speak to how "cheap and atrocious " my One World Dress looks , as opposed to commenting- "Gosh , I didn't realize she had so many wrinkles!"     

* We need an eye roll emotieWoman Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

@June222 wrote:

Sold on Evine Channel... JUST MY OPINION....  But,  everything looks cheap... the lace and the designs and all the shark bite hems are atrocious!  As is the fit of the garments.....The representative vendor describing the clothes looks like a train wreak in her outfit. The whole line is just bad fashion.   Last year Fred Meyers had clearance on racks and racks of the clothes.. could not get rid of them fast enough.  Yes they are cheap and affordable... but that is about it.

Respect your views. My girlfriend is the CEO of a worldwide Corporation (Coco one day, Ralph the next and maybe Walyworld the next as her attire)  and she has found a few OWF on Evine that I was tired of getting stopped by compliments regarding her attire coming her way as we tried to enjoy the mountains.  Of course every design is hit or miss with all designers. 

Not trying to be rude and normally pass up these posts but we had a girl at work commit suicide because of Adult bullying.  With this said, when I see people potentially hurt from a statement (which I know was NOT meant to hurt feelings) I feel the need to respond honestly is I know anything about the subject.  

I know you girls and guys will be glad when mu GF is back from a business trip so I will be off the forums for a period.  Until then, ROCK ON ladies.  If we all liked the same items, this would be the world of The Stepford Wives.  

Honored Contributor

OP, I don't shop or watch Evine.  What brand do you buy there?

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I am not the OP but my girls like the Mary Frances handbags for after 5.  Also a few Brooks Brothers items.

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@June222 wrote:

Respect your views. My girlfriend is the CEO of a worldwide Corporation (Coco one day, Ralph the next and maybe Walyworld the next as her attire)  and she has found a few OWF on Evine that I was tired of getting stopped by compliments regarding her attire coming her way as we tried to enjoy the mountains.  Of course every design is hit or miss with all designers. 

Not trying to be rude and normally pass up these posts but we had a girl at work commit suicide because of Adult bullying.  With this said, when I see people potentially hurt from a statement (which I know was NOT meant to hurt feelings) I feel the need to respond honestly is I know anything about the subject.  

I know you girls and guys will be glad when mu GF is back from a business trip so I will be off the forums for a period.  Until then, ROCK ON ladies.  If we all liked the same items, this would be the world of The Stepford Wives.  

I like your post, Moroco----and I agree. I have found that OP has a way of saying insensitive things on these forums and this is another example. I have a few one world fashions that look freaking awesome on me and get plenty of compliments. I am selective about all the dodads that come on these clothes and usually go for the more subdued items.

You don't like 'em, you don't buy 'em!!!

Regular Contributor

To answer the question from the original poster, If the person were actually dead, it would have to be pre planned in their will.

Otherwise I would say people who like the brand and design would wear the clothing.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

No fashion. Some skincare.

Esteemed Contributor

Like somebody already said, if everyone liked the same thing, the world would be awfully boring.

I don't like a lot of One World fashions - they aren't my typical style.  I have purchased a couple of things because they fit what I specifically wanted them for.  They aren't the most expensive fabric because, well, they were cheap!  I knew I wasn't getting Neiman's quality.  But, they were fine for what they were.  The one thing I do like about Evine fashions (and I've mentioned this on other threads) is that the sleeveless styles fit me better.  Many of the sleeveless styles on QVC and HSN hit midway to my waist and you can see my bra (as you can expect, that is not a good look!)  But, the Evine sleeveless styles that I've purchased haven't done that, including my "cheap" One World dresses.

Esteemed Contributor

@INDIANA BONES, so appreciate your post and sensibility. I bet your GF is a doll no matter what she has on. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that she's one lucky girl to have you in her life. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

not familiar with the brand, but i don't have negative things to say if i don't like the designer.  just my nature.