Valued Contributor

Re: SERENA WILLIAMS TS ON HSN...

I'm done buying Serena's line--I've switched to Nene's--I find it to be very well made and fashion forward. I've been less than pleased with the latest items from Serena and sent them back--plus, her on-air "personality" is less than pleasing.

Respected Contributor

looks really cute in the pictures. Haven't seen on air presentation yet but everything I have gotten from Her Line is very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted and I bought one. I figure with my NEW SELF I can wear my skinny pants and one flowing top. I don't want the magazine, however. Yes, 25 pounds down and still going... Ten more to go. Yipee.

Respected Contributor

On 2/12/2015 bonnielu said:

I was tempted and I bought one. I figure with my NEW SELF I can wear my skinny pants and one flowing top. I don't want the magazine, however. Yes, 25 pounds down and still going... Ten more to go. Yipee.

Good for you girl!!!!!!! that is wonderful you must feel amazing. What a accomplishment. You are going to look so cute in this! I think its adorable. Not sure what color for me, last time she had a TSV I bought 4 because i couldn't decide on a color. what did you pick?

Respected Contributor

I bought three of these. I got the blue, the grey and the hot pink. I like that they are thinner as I want them for spring and summer. I like the sleeves as I don't want my arms exposed to the sun. I break out from the sun on my arms and neck due to a side affect to one of my meds. This way I will be covered but not hot. I watched the presentations several times and for the price it is cheaper than anything QVC has. The shipping is reduced for each one and $5.00 was off every one you bought other than your original purchase. I know I will wear them a lot.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't notice the length of back of the twofer. But in front, the tank part looks too short.

Valued Contributor

I love all the spring colors and wanted to order one or two but when I saw how thin they looked, no order! It looks weird because of how thin it is and it makes the front section look likes it's just hanging off. I've bought some of her jewelry and her "boyfriend" sweaters but I am so disappointed in this one!!

Honored Contributor

I only own a few pieces of Serena's. One TSV she did in the fall was the colorblock sweater that came to a point in the front. I now own that in 3 colors and I absolutely love it. I bought the royal blue/black when it was the TS. Then it was marked down to $19.95 and I bought the cocoa/gray and then it was marked down to $14.95 and I bought the ivory/black. It is one of my favorite tops I own.

However, she also did a thermal knit hooded cardigan TS last year with faux leather pockets. I waited until it went on clearance and bought it. It is horrible. I'm not even bothering to send it back, I'm donating it. The faux leather absolutely screams fake and the sweater is way too short in the back for how long it is in the front.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Marlo is really bad on giving important information. She must have never heard of details like fabric, sizes, fit, weight. She is really bad selling clothes.

Honored Contributor

I think it looks super cheap and something one would find at Fashion Bug.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"