Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

She looks like a peacock attacked her. OMG!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Andreatoo@SilleeMee@Phantom41@TY@NicksmomESQ

Jpg

Thandie Newton... mt favorite of the entire night. (On right) Perfect for her; perfect for the two different awards her acting roles were nominated for.

You do have a great sense of humor. She looks like she took this right off Little House on the Prairie.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Julia Louis Dreyfus's gown is beautiful, too.

Julia-Louis-Dreyfus.jpg

She ALWAYS looks classically great!

She knows how to dress for her body type. She looks absolutely beautiful.  Maybe she needs to help the other women that have no idea how to dress!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Julia Louis Dreyfus's gown is beautiful, too.

Julia-Louis-Dreyfus.jpg

She ALWAYS looks classically great!

I like this dress but her hair looks like mine did in the '70s.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

I had the same reaction to Sofia Vergara! She deinitely classed it up!

Janelle's dress wore her I'm afraid...

Image result for sag fashions 2017

Tariji's was quite beautiful but just a tad revealing...Woman Wink

Taraji red carpet

This has been bothering me. What did Sofia do to her face!?  I've noticed it before and thought maybe it was just a bad shot or angle. Nope. A shame. She was so beautiful. Now she looks weird.

Esteemed Contributor

SAG fashion...was there ever a more apt description?   Tariji is laughable.

And Julie Bowen does not look stunning IMO...she looks semi-nude.  The dress would have been great if we didn't have to see her [bleep].  The look on her face says it all:  "Eeek...I forgot to put on a slip and now everyone can see my [bleep]...opps!"

Just more of the same from Hollyweird.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I got to view some of the SAG awards and it went political. This is why I will never watch another award show. I guess these actors and actresses do not get why they receive these awards.

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I like Octavia-Spencer's dress. The designer Tadashi Shoji really knows how to dress her body type.

Octavia-Spencer.jpg

She looks like she has a tutu around her waist. What is this about??? It is not flattering. I have no training in styling actresses but I think I could do a better job. I might have them look in the mirror from all sides!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

I had the same reaction to Sofia Vergara! She deinitely classed it up!

Janelle's dress wore her I'm afraid...

Image result for sag fashions 2017

Tariji's was quite beautiful but just a tad revealing...Woman Wink

Taraji red carpet

This has been bothering me. What did Sofia do to her face!?  I've noticed it before and thought maybe it was just a bad shot or angle. Nope. A shame. She was so beautiful. Now she looks weird.

The actresses start out looking human and then decide they need to look plastic. This has destroyed so many beautiful women. It is sad women can not age naturally without getting facelift after facelift. They end up looking scarey. Sofia Vegara is not the only one. Cindy Crawford, who sells beauty products, has changed her look then she expects the public to believe it is the cosmetic line.

Honored Contributor
While I didn't watch it live so I don't know for certain I suspect that Tariji and Julie both suffered from the lighting much like the poor girl at the Golden Globes that ended up looking half naked