Respected Contributor

Re: SAG Awards 2019 Fashion Disasters

@San Antonio Gal  I agree with your choices for fashion disasters except for Sandra Oh. 

It's not my favorite, but it's OK. The rest of them though.....YIKES!!

Respected Contributor

@ILTHThat is the picture . I knew it wasn't QF --I was kidding. The picture I glanced at while having a coffee a.m. was smaller.

His stylist did good IMO. 

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@ILTHThat is the picture . I knew it wasn't QF --I was kidding. The picture I glanced at while having a coffee a.m. was smaller.

His stylist did good IMO. 

I know you knew it wasn't Quacker Factory☺. QF only wishes😃

Honored Contributor

Michael B Jordan is so handsome. That harness looks silly over a suit jacket. It does at least look not as silly over just a shirt.

I like Chadwick Boseman's Tiffany pins, and I like him too. Loved Black Panther so much.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

They must be wearing those get ups as a favor to the designer, nobody has taste that bad.

Trusted Contributor

@ILTH wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 @Bri369

I didn't see those , but I guess each generation has a few strange fashions that are worn. I remember 'granny ' dresses from the flower child's era that I came from .

The ones pictured isn't what I was refering to. Perhaps it wasn't the star of that film . I am not really up with any action films and I do not know who it was . He had an award in his hand . He had a fairly normal tux but it had hearts or flowers (?)  that were sequined on the lapel .  Made me think of Quacker Factory items. Smiley Happy

Chadwick-Boseman-Black-Panther-SAG-Awards-2019-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-15.jpg

Chadwick Boseman. Tiffany jewelry, not Quacker Factory. ☺

I actually like this one...the other two guys with the holster dressing not so much.  The kid in the black keeps showing up on award shows and I have no idea who he is..off to Google!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they are pretty awful.

And there were more!

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Some people will wear anything if its designer!  These are just plain silly.    AND people complain about D and C being frumpy, oh please!

Good one!  Bam.........Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 @Bri369

I didn't see those , but I guess each generation has a few strange fashions that are worn. I remember 'granny ' dresses from the flower child's era that I came from .

The ones pictured isn't what I was refering to. Perhaps it wasn't the star of that film . I am not really up with any action films and I do not know who it was . He had an award in his hand . He had a fairly normal tux but it had hearts or flowers (?)  that were sequined on the lapel .  Made me think of Quacker Factory items. Smiley Happy

Chadwick-Boseman-Black-Panther-SAG-Awards-2019-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-15.jpg

I actually like this one...the other two guys with the holster dressing not so much.  The kid in the black keeps showing up on award shows and I have no idea who he is..off to Google!

@Phantom41 wrote:

@ILTH wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 @Bri369

I like it too! I love that men are wearing jewelry on their clothing. It was so customary in the long ago past for men to wear gorgeous jewelry around the neck, on clothing, on fingers, on ears. Everything is cyclical, but it's been about 600 years since bedazzled menswear was fashionable!

Timothee Chalamet was in an acclaimed movie "Call Me By Your Name" a couple of years ago. He's a very good, young actor.

Esteemed Contributor

The guys with the harnesses look stupid! Fashion victims for sure.

Emma Stone's blouse looked better from the side view that I saw but the blouson sleeve looked stupid. Louis Vuitton is known for accessories but not for clothing and Emma's outfit just shows it.