Valued Contributor

Re: Royal Family on Christmas Day

@lmt wrote:

The Queen is dressed in grey and bright pink for Christmas Day.

Looking vibrant, the monarch is pictured with a huge smile as she arrives for the annual church service at Sandringham.

She has teamed the feathered hat and smart jacket with a pearl earrings and necklace set.

The hat - LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

Charles coat and baggy pants? What a Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Everyone looks great!

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@lmtBBEFF06C-F4F2-4C56-8DA5-0E6ADB6588CF.jpeg

@butterfly123 wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

Anne still appears posess the lovely figure shes always had.  I've wondered why she so often, seemed to favor, dowsy, matronly looks.  She could have rocked high fashion!

But, of course her choice, what she loved and was comfortable in!

Very pretty color, here.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Super Contributor

@colover wrote:

Yeah I thought she was vegan too????n Hmm. . .surely all the shoes and bags can't be vegan?  Gold digger!

Meghan is not a vegan, although she is a very healthy eater.  She does wear leather.  The "gold digger" comment was unnecessary.

Super Contributor

A recent article about Garry not doing the annual, traditional hunt was because of Meghan and her stance with PETA and it also reported that is why she doesn't not wear leather and/or fur. Harry sjippski it again this year, as like last year, in support of her. I suggest you Google for the article. As far as the gold digger comment, I call it how I see it. ThatsTmy opinion, I'm still allowed an opinion, right? 

Respected Contributor

it has been reported that MM is a fan of vegan leather even quoted directly, and is said to be an animal rights enthusiast.  but also reported that she eats chicken and does wear leather pumps - and carry leather bags, etc..  so i am not sure where she is on this.

Respected Contributor

I thought they all looked wonderful!  I really liked Princess Anne's hat & coat too.  

Honored Contributor

Most members of the royal family, Markle included, were nicely attired for the holiday... And no, there's no reason why the women should feel compelled to dress in red or green or, for that matter, wear elf hats... I think all some were saying is that Meghan tends to dress in rather drab colors and it might have been a change to see her wearing something more festive than a very dark navy... No harm - no foul, she chose what she wanted to wear... Personally, I did like seeing Kate decked out in a more seasonal choice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...