Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Family on Christmas Day

Kate is lovely,as always ,every one but Charles looks good, he looks old.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks @SharkE.  Merry Christmas to you too.  Did hubbo come up with any shiny baubles for you?  Anything red for your kitchen?  You'd probably prefer to buy your own.

@Kachina624  No, the fancy stuff is behind me now that I'm of a certain age

LOL I did buy myself a cheapie gold rope bracelet from Evine only 1/8 in

wide. Real glittery and with tax only cost 116 be good for accent with my gold watch. Now, they raised it up to 135 it was a special at 109.

Just got clothes that pink sweater with pearls by Isaac he paid for that pricey thing. Charged up 400 he took care of it plus the Isaac.

Now have Ann. in Jan. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

The whole family looks absolutely smashing, as they always do.

I think the dark colors are a beautiful choice.   Those who focused only on color seemed to have missed the happy faces.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

It's winter and Meghan was wearing navy, as were some of the other ladies.  She's worn navy ensembles before, it's a color she favors.  I really don't understand the criticism.  The Queen wore gray and hot pink but no one is jumping on her.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's winter and Meghan was wearing navy, as were some of the other ladies.  She's worn navy ensembles before, it's a color she favors.  I really don't understand the criticism.  The Queen wore gray and hot pink but no one is jumping on her.  

It is said that security asks her to wear some bright, bright colors in these situations so that they can see her very easily from the rest. I don't know if that is true but if you notice, when she is in large crowds, she always wears something bright.  Just what I read.

But she is the queen, and she can wear what she darn well pleases, I expect.  I know she did not ask my opinion.

Honored Contributor

There is no need to compare Kate to Meghan or vice versa.  They are family and both women look lovely.  So much for the gossip columns trying to stir up trouble.  Merry Christmas to all.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

For those who want the royals in cheery clothing, Madame Tussaud's has done just that (with the family's permission), augmented by some real live Corgis (from 2016):

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Yeah I thought she was vegan too????n Hmm. . .surely all the shoes and bags can't be vegan?  Gold digger!