Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Family on Christmas Day

@lmt wrote:

Meghan looks lovely. She's wearing Victoria Beckham's double-breasted navy coat and boots. I love the purse (also by Victoria Beckham), it really caught my eye. So cute!!

Britain's Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, left, and Meghan Duchess of Sussex, right, arrive to attend the Christmas day service. Picture: AP/Frank Augstein

This is a small, structured box bag with a curved lined design inspired by a vanity powder box with internal branded mirror and a small lipstick bullet sized slide pocket, trimmed with leather. Made from smooth calf leather in black, it features a circular gold grooved clasp with a wide handle.

Powder Box

Powder Box

i wonder if there are compartments - otherwise everything would shift back and forth with motion. 

i thought Meghan was a vegan leather person - this appears to be calf leather. am i wrong?

it is cute - looking!

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SharkE.  Merry Christmas to you too.  Did hubbo come up with any shiny baubles for you?  Anything red for your kitchen?  You'd probably prefer to buy your own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@lmt

I wish Kate and William’s children were there. 

Everyone looked happy and festive.

Thank you 

🦋

@butterfly123  I wish the kids were there too. Maybe next year!

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Love the VB bag.  Can’t find it for sale anywhere though.

@Shawnie  Moda Operandi had the bag on their site, but it's sold out. Original price was $2,125, sale price was $1,275.

Respected Contributor

i wonder if there are compartments - otherwise everything would shift back and forth with motion. 

@ms traditional  Here is another look at the bag and description:

Victoria Beckham's leather bag is designed in a thin powder box silhouette that's just the right size to hold your phone and keys. The interior is equipped with a small mirror and slip pocket to keep your cards secure. Tote yours by the wide top handle on your next night out.

Honored Contributor

I had a bag like that in gray when I was a young teen.  It was not very practical but I took it to church on Sundays.  We did not have enough money to have a different bag for each outfit.  We had the one per purpose:  one for church and one for school.  That was it.  

Honored Contributor

It’s the coming Year of the Little Handbag.

☝️This is just a tidbit!

Honored Contributor

That VB bag is amazing. Not practical but so cute. Perfect for royal purposes, of course.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Meghan Markle placed her hand on Kate Middleton's shoulder as they left Sandringham today

Kate and Meghan seemed to share a joke after the Christmas service.

The pair seemed to share a joke after the Christmas service

Kate jokes with a well-wisher in the crowd

The couple did not bring their children to the service today

Meghan curtsies as the Queen leaves Sandringham.

Meghan curtsies as the Queen leaves Sandringham

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Hundreds of well-wishers turned out to see the royal family attend the Christmas Day church service on the Sandringham estate - but the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duchess of Cornwall were missing.

Philip and Camilla did not join the rest of the royals as they made the short walk from the Queen’s Sandringham home to the nearby church of St Mary Magdalene.

It is understood the Duke is in good health and will spend the day relaxing privately with his family.

Camilla missed an appearance at the Olympia Horse Show last week due to a heavy cold and is believed to be still recovering from the bug.

Autumn Phillips and Princess Beatrice walked together to the church, closely followed by Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank.

autumn-phillips-princess-beatrice

Kate and Meghan share a smile.

Zara and Mike Tindall arrived hand-in-hand.

zara-and-mike-tindall

The Queen's eldest grandchild Peter Phillips held onto the hands of his daughters Savannah and Isla.

peter-phillips-and-children

Love those little girl coats and shoes.  So cute.