Respected Contributor

Royal Family on Christmas Day

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Family on Christmas Day

Love the red coat!

Whats with all the black on Christmas day?!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

The Queen is dressed in grey and bright pink for Christmas Day.

Looking vibrant, the monarch is pictured with a huge smile as she arrives for the annual church service at Sandringham.

She has teamed the feathered hat and smart jacket with a pearl earrings and necklace set.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful photographs show the Royal family beaming with smiles as they begin their Christmas celebrations.

Kate and Meghan have been photographed chatting together as they walk into the church.

Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

Kate is so classy.  I don't understand the black on Meghan.

Honored Contributor

Meghan is wearing an all navy ensemble, not black.  

Respected Contributor

Hundreds of well-wishers turned out to see the royal family attend the Christmas Day church service on the Sandringham estate - but the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duchess of Cornwall were missing.

Philip and Camilla did not join the rest of the royals as they made the short walk from the Queen’s Sandringham home to the nearby church of St Mary Magdalene.

It is understood the Duke is in good health and will spend the day relaxing privately with his family.

Camilla missed an appearance at the Olympia Horse Show last week due to a heavy cold and is believed to be still recovering from the bug.

Autumn Phillips and Princess Beatrice walked together to the church, closely followed by Princess Eugenie and her husband Jack Brooksbank.

autumn-phillips-princess-beatrice

Kate and Meghan share a smile.

Zara and Mike Tindall arrived hand-in-hand.

zara-and-mike-tindall

The Queen's eldest grandchild Peter Phillips held onto the hands of his daughters Savannah and Isla.

peter-phillips-and-children

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper: Well, excuse me.  It still looks odd for Christmas.  She looks like she's going to a funeral.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JCF. OK, noted.  I just wanted to point out that the color is navy, I was not questioning anyone’s opinion of that color for Christmas.

There was apparently a lot of navy that day, as the photos here alone show.  To add my own opinion, I don’t see anything wrong with that color for Christmas.