Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Family at Commonwealth Service

The Queen, Prince Harry, Prince Charles, the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cornwall at the service today

Honored Contributor

They all look quite somber except for Meghan.

Respected Contributor

I love Camilla's outfit, the color looks very nice on her. Love the hat, too!

Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, Countess of Wessex. Emilia Wickstead, Gabriela Hearst, Catherine Walker coat

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like Meghan's outfit one bit.  It does not appear to fit well, and it certainly does not flatter her, in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@lmt wrote:

William and Kate arrive to attend the annual Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey

i like Kate's hat from this angle.  the color is beautiful - and she rocks Walker coats.

This picture looks like she has said something funny to him and they are sharing a private joke.  Love it!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Is anyone watching the CNN series the history of the royal family in the 20th and 21st centuries? It's quite revealing about how conservative they are, especially the queen, who resisted change until she absolutely had to. Their prohibition against divorce and marrying a commoner gave so many royals miserable marriages. I didn't envy any of them. By the way, Kate is the only one whose clothes fit her properly. She has a model's very slim figure so she wears clothes well. All the others have ill-fitting, unflattering outfits.

@Vivian  I envy all of the others.  I have an ill-fitting and unflattering body as of late. . . Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

The Queen, Prince Harry, Prince Charles, the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cornwall at the service today

Solemn moment?  Serious things being said?  Meghan's smirk?  Happy to be out of this? The poor girl doesn't get it???  I think they did absolutely the right thing to get out.

I just thought the way they did it was not nice. 

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

From left: The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince Charles; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. 

(From left) The Queen; Prince Harry; Prince William; Meghan, Duchess of Sussex; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; Prince Edward; Prince William; Sophie, Countess of Wessex; and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge at Westminster Abbey today

Boy, they made sure to seat Will & Kate and Harry & Meghan as far apart as they could, huh?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

They all look quite somber except for Meghan.

That grin that Meghan's been sporting for this entire trip is just 'overkill', IMO.

It reminds me of the Cheshire cat or the cat that swallowed the canary.

Just my opinion, but blast away Meghan fans, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Seating?  Maybe but they are simply in order of their rank in the Royal family as I see.