Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@lmt   thanks for this photo album.   the Queen looks scrumptious in that color.  she has had a marathon week - but of course she loves her horses so i think it has been a joy.

@ms traditional  I think Ascot is probably her favorite event to attend.

Honored Contributor

Fergie looks like a hot mess.  Where did the purple shoes come from?  Yikes.

I love the floral dress the Queen is wearing that you can see peeking out from her coat.  That's a different look for her.

Honored Contributor

You can see where Eugenie and Beatrice get their  sense of style from...

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I think Fergie's dress is okay but wish her shoes matched her hat or handbag.  I ❤️ her Eugenie/Beatrice bracelet 😍

@wildcat fan  I was admiring her bracelet and thinking how beautiful it is, but I had no idea that it was made in her daughter's names. That's awesome!

Thanks for pointing it out!!

Respected Contributor

Demi Moore wearing Dolce and Gabbana. The handbag is from Gabriela Hurst.

A-list arrival: Demi Moore, 56, injected a touch of Hollywood glamour into day 4 of the Royal Ascot at Ascot Racecourse on Friday

With Philip Treacy. He's the go-to milliner for the royal family.

Fan: A suited and booted Philip Treacy couldn't contain his delight as he posed with the Hollywood favourite

Having fun: Demi truly got into the spirit of things as she clapped and cheered at the races

Social buttery: She also made time to have lengthy chats with her pals

Honored Contributor

Demi looks very nice.  Pretty dress.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that the yellow dress would not be something I would wear.

I think Sara could benefit from the, "less is more" rule when it comes to clothing.

I've a soft spot on my heart for her (have no idea why), so I'm loathe to be too hard on her.  I think she tries hard, but all those mixed colors miss the mark.

Why not go low key?

Super Contributor

Yes totally agree with Witchy Woman...it appears as is she still wears a wedding ring and engagement ring on her left hand..only difference is she is wearing rings in the reverse order of how those rings are traditional worn...everyone should have someone to grow old with...

Honored Contributor

ascot1.JPG

ascot2.JPG

"We are not amused."

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I think Fergie's dress is okay but wish her shoes matched her hat or handbag.  I ❤️ her Eugenie/Beatrice bracelet 😍

@wildcat fan  I was admiring her bracelet and thinking how beautiful it is, but I had no idea that it was made in her daughter's names. That's awesome!

Thanks for pointing it out!!

@lmt It caught me eye a while back but I thought it was odd she only had a Eugenie bracelet with no signs of anything to recognize Beatrice.  I did an Internet search and found out it actually has Beatrice's name on the other side.  Here's the reverse shown when Fergie was at a book signing:

image.jpeg