Respected Contributor

The Queen wore an elegant dress strewn with delicate poppies under her bright raspberry pink coat and carried her trusty Launer bag

She also wore her trademark white gloves and black buckle shoes

The smiley monarch grinned as she greeted guests in the parade ring during day four of Royal Ascot, which she has attended every day this week

The monarch stood out from the crowd in pink

Honored Contributor

Fergie needs to lose that yellow dress.  What was she thinking?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@lmt   thanks for this photo album.   the Queen looks scrumptious in that color.  she has had a marathon week - but of course she loves her horses so i think it has been a joy.

Honored Contributor

I guess what I don't understand, maybe I'm philosophical today, is why on earth would anyone marry into the royal family without understanding that there are things one needs to do, ways to behave and traditions and even duties to perform.

If you don't agree with or can't go along with the flow to at least some extent, don't join the ranks.  One thing I've always thought about Diana, yes she was young but she grew up along with the royal family, almost on the grounds.  What was she thinking that she wouldn't be expected to become part of the "firm" as they called it. AND that the queen and Charles would take center stage. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Ascot Day 4

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012   DUH.

You are absolutely correct. And I swear I do know that, LOL!!  Smiley Wink

I guess Zara pops in my brain more since we see alot more of her than of Autumn Phillips in the press.

EDITED to add: I corrected my mistake. 

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012   DUH.

You are absolutely correct. And I swear I do tknow that, LOL!!  Smiley Wink

I guess Zara pops in my brain more since we see alot more of her than of Autumn Phillips in the press.

I knew you did but there are getting to be so many in that family.  As much as I love William and Harry and their crew it is so nice seeing the cousins.  I went back yesterday and read up on Zara's husband to refresh my memory.  He was hoot this week with that chocolate top hat.  Thanks for all you do  for us @lmt 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@lmt wrote:

@beckyb1012   DUH.

You are absolutely correct. And I swear I do tknow that, LOL!!  Smiley Wink

I knew you did but there are getting to be so many in that family.  As much as I love William and Harry and their crew it is so nice seeing the cousins.  I went back yesterday and read up on Zara's husband to refresh my memory.  He was hoot this week with that chocolate top hat.  Thanks for all you do  for us @lmt 

@beckyb1012  I love seeing pictures of Mike and Zara. They look like a fun couple, especially when they're out with their daughters. And his showing the chocolate hat to the Queen was adorable.

I'm surprised that Beatrice and Eugenie didn't attend today since Sarah was there.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Fergie's dress is okay but wish her shoes matched her hat or handbag.  I ❤️ her Eugenie/Beatrice bracelet 😍

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Fergie needs to lose that yellow dress.  What was she thinking?

I could get used to the yellow dress & teal hat combination, but the purple shoes are a mystery to me.

Valued Contributor

@ValuSkr: I was thinking maybe she was a Barney Fan Woman Very Happy