Honored Contributor

I agree that the legs are too wide on the jumpsuit. Taper those legs, add a belt with some sparkle or pops of color, and a more elaborate hat and it would have been smashing. I love that she wore a jumpsuit but that one does not flatter her beauty.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Don't care for the look of the jump suit.  Legs too long.  Looks like she has no feet.  I do like the color.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@ms traditional 

I admire the Countess of Wessex for wearing that outfit, but I don't think it does her any favors.

Just too much blue, too much leg....Reminds me of a flight attendant uniform Cat LOL

Now, I'll go back to my corner because I feel bad about being so critical Cat Embarassed

@Witchy Woman . Ilike her outfit better than the one in Pink-forgot her name that quickly-she just got married recently and is wearing pink-it looks so awful!! But The Countess of Wessex's outfit is not doing her any favors for sure!

Honored Contributor

This would be my choice for a jumpsuit for Sophie-the walk through style. Elegant

05721285_zi_navy.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Blue really is the color this year at Ascot, isn't it?

I love the Queen's outfit and hat, I don't remember ever seeing either on her before.

I love the color that Eugenie's wearing, she looks very pretty. Dito for Autumn Phillips and her floral dress.

Sorry to say that I don't like Sophie's pantsuit. The legs are just too voluminous.

Respected Contributor

The 29-year-old sported a fashionable forest green dress which she teamed with a Bundle MacLaren-designed hat featuring striking feather details (pictured)

The elegant princess was all smiles as she waved to the crowds upon her arrival at the prestigious event

Princess Eugenie (pictured) looked in high spirits as she attended the third day of races at Royal Ascot today

What a gentleman! Jockey Frankie Dettori kisses the hand of Princess Eugenie before being handed his first trophy of the day

Princess Eugenie presents the trophy to Trainer Michael Stoute after Sangarius wins the Hampton Court Stakes during day three of Royal Ascot

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Ascot Day 3

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional @lmt @Greeneyedlady21 @CANDLEQUEEN @Krimpette 

I agree about the jumpsuit and @Greeneyedlady21 I like your “instead” choice.

Do not care for Kate Middleton’s outfit for day 3...it looks like my paper doll outfits...too much pale blue for me.

Here are two pictures for hats ...one funny.

71B6514B-9E22-4EAA-84FC-3A226DA9465D.png

1198580C-8393-4938-94C2-406401137A3C.png

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

What a lovely picture of the Queen ......

The Queen smiled broadly and shared a chuckle with the jockey - who won the first four races at Royal Ascot today

A smiling Frankie Dettori was presented with the Gold Cup by The Queen - and resisted the urge to kiss the monarch on the cheek

The Queen can't stop smiling as she clutches her programme ahead of an action-packed day of racing at Royal Ascot

The packed Berkshire racecourse erupted as The Queen and two of her children, Prince Andrew and Princess Anne, entered on the royal carriage on the third day of Ascot

The monarch wore her signature pearls and white gloves as well as a stylish pleated hat with spike flowers protuding from the rim

Respected Contributor

Zara Tindall and Autumn Phillips waves and smiled at the roaring crowds as their carriage pulled into the Royal Enclosure

Mike Tindall, wearing a top hat by Oliver Brown, looked ready for another fun-filled day of festivities as he and Peter Phillips arrived both sporting some fresh facial hair

Zara Tindall, pictured waving to a pal with Autumn Phillips, also opted for a shadeof green today

'Mrs Michael Tindall' looked demure in a teal ensemble by designer by Claire Mischevani

Autumn Phillips wore a dress by Claire Mischevani and accessorised with an ivory cocktail hat by Bee Smith and a pale pink clutch bag

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

This would be my choice for a jumpsuit for Sophie-the walk through style. Elegant

05721285_zi_navy.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 Much better!!!!!!!!!