Honored Contributor

At leasy none of them will be mistaken for a Kardashian.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Wow Sophie wore a wide leg jumpsuit! Way to step out of the staid box.

Lady Gabriela Windsor and her husband, remember their recent wedding?

ascot-8-1.jpg

They're adorable!

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Anne looks older than the queen.

@Vivian Wasn't the Queen only about 24 or so when Anne was born?  So at their ages they really aren't that far apart.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, the queen was only 24 when Anne was born but the daughter still looks older than the mother. The hairdo, the skin condition, the clothes all look very unflattering. They can do as they like. It’s only my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Royal Ascot Day 3

[ Edited ]

@Vivian wrote:

Yes, the queen was only 24 when Anne was born but the daughter still looks older than the mother. The hairdo, the skin condition, the clothes all look very unflattering. They can do as they like. It’s only my opinion.

@Vivian  Older?  Good grief.  The Queen is obviously older, stooped, more wrinkled.  Anne is still upright and looks like she could give as good as she gets.

I admire her because she doesn't seem obsessed with her looks.  Any beyond that, yes, they are old women.  What is the point is saying either of the look old?  How are they supposed to look?  And is there something wrong with or abnorman is looking old?  Women are expected to apologize for their looks if they are 100 I guess now days.

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Ha ha!  I thought that too but figured I would be the only one.  One big difference in the photos is how happy the queen looks, whereas Anne always looks so severe.  

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

Ha ha!  I thought that too but figured I would be the only one.  One big difference in the photos is how happy the queen looks, whereas Anne always looks so severe.  

Some of the folks give the appearance that they don't really want to be there. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~