Respected Contributor

the Queen and Princess AnneQueen in carriage

Respected Contributor

Princess Eugenie

eugenie

Respected Contributor

royal ascot  Royal Ascot royal ascot

Respected Contributor

Love the Queen’s outfit. The coat and hat match perfectly with her fabulous broach. 

So lovely, so exquisitely appropriate. She is the personification of service in so many ways. Though Ascot must be a pleasure for her, since she loves horses so.

Respected Contributor

Re: Royal Ascot Day 3

[ Edited ]

Zara Tindall and Autumn PhillipsThe third and final carriage carried a grinning Zara Tindall, wearing a sculpted hat by London milliner Juliette Botterill, beside her sister-in-law Autumn Phillips, right

Countess of Wessex

Sophie Wessex, 54, pictured, looked stylish in a wide-leg navy jumpsuit at Ladies Day today, teamed with a matching clutchCountess of Wessex kissed by trophy winner Dettori

Jockey Frankie Dettori kissed the Countess of Wessex on the cheek as she presented him the trophy after winning his third race, the Ribblesdale Stakes on Ladies Day todayThe monarch wore her signature pearls and white gloves as well as a stylish pleated hat with spike flowers protuding from the rim

Honored Contributor

Wow Sophie wore a wide leg jumpsuit! Way to step out of the staid box.

Lady Gabriela Windsor and her husband, remember their recent wedding?

ascot-8-1.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional 

I admire the Countess of Wessex for wearing that outfit, but I don't think it does her any favors.

Just too much blue, too much leg....Reminds me of a flight attendant uniform Cat LOL

Now, I'll go back to my corner because I feel bad about being so critical Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Today is Ladies Day, the fashion highlight of Royal Ascot

Princess Eugenie and Autumn Phillips 

princess-eugenie-of-york-and-autumn-phillips-attends-day-news-photo-1157152187-1561046440.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Not loving the Queen in grey.  The embroidery is beautiful on the coat and hat though. 

I like the jumpsuit.  It's very different!

Esteemed Contributor

As they say in French, «oy vey.» if it weren’t for some of the the in-laws, the family would be totally frumpy. It’s one thing to dress conservatively. It’s quite another to look as plain and unattractive as possible. I expect to be attacked for my criticism. That’s OK. It’s only my opinion.