Respected Contributor

Re: Round Neck Cropped Jean Jacket

@LTT1 wrote:

I like it ... nice and streamlined

@LTT1

I like it, too, now wondering if I could pull it off in the classroom? Perhaps with slim black slacks or a pencil skirt (high-low dressing) and low heels?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I definitely think so!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

I like it ... nice and streamlined

@LTT1

I like it, too, now wondering if I could pull it off in the classroom? Perhaps with slim black slacks or a pencil skirt (high-low dressing) and low heels?

@1Professor

If you want something just a bit fancier, I have a recommendation. A252740

Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves

Joan Rivers Peplum Jacket with 3/4 Sleeves

Super Contributor

Cute, but I prefer a collar. I also like a longer length. 

Honored Contributor

image.jpg

Some ideas??

Honored Contributor

I'm jeans jacket purist-- I prefer them in blue denim and with a collar. I do see the point that some of you made: that the style pictured could be more versatile and work-appropriate.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Honored Contributor

My take on this idea... Collared jackets never seem too"do right" on me. The round collared jacket appeals.  Probably the dark wash or wine, for a consistent color would be best  if a more polished look is what you need.

Always a lover of what I like to call casual elegant, it gives a person more wardrobe options. I still go for a tailored underneath look, tending toward solid colors, then adding pops of color thru accessories.

Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

My take on this idea... Collared jackets never seem too"do right" on me. The round collared jacket appeals.  Probably the dark wash or wine, for a consistent color would be best  if a more polished look is what you need.

Always a lover of what I like to call casual elegant, it gives a person more wardrobe options. I still go for a tailored underneath look, tending toward solid colors, then adding pops of color thru accessories.

How funny, lovestoteach, I was just getting ready to post the opposite! Round collars just don't work 'on' me even though I like how they look.  Simiarly I look t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e in a crew neck tshirt. I blame my mom and the roundish shape of my face!

Valued Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I think it is cute and being petite I like that it is cropped. 

Me too!  Collars drive me nuts - I have a short neck. This would be great with a soft scarf around the neck for cooler temps.