Super Contributor

I keep getting popups on my home page showing clothing (tops) from a place called Rotita.  The tops they show are very different and very stylish.  Just wondering if anybody ever heard of this place or ordered from them. I never did (hear of them or ordered from them).

Honored Contributor

@appm 

it's a Chinese company.  I ordered from them and it took forever to get.   The sizing was off.  Wouldn't order  again.

Super Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@appm 

it's a Chinese company.  I ordered from them and it took forever to get.   The sizing was off.  Wouldn't order  again.

Thanks for letting me know.  I won't bother looking into it.

Trusted Contributor

My husband ordered me 2 shirts from there last week so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

@appm wrote:

I keep getting popups on my home page showing clothing (tops) from a place called Rotita.  The tops they show are very different and very stylish.  Just wondering if anybody ever heard of this place or ordered from them. I never did (hear of them or ordered from them).

@appm  I haven't ordered from them and based on reviews I have read, I wouldn't (that includes several that pop up like that).  The reviews all state how very small the clothing is, and long shipping times.  

Honored Contributor

They do have really cute tops, but someone on this board said that the sizing is way off, so for instance in the US if you wear  a Small, then you would need to size up at least two sizes on this site, and it is from China....

Honored Contributor

It’s all junk and usually doesn’t even look like the photos

Respected Contributor

There are a number of these sites that have been flooding my feeds.  The pictures are "borrowed" (some from Anthropologie) from legitimate sites.  They are Chinese (bad and unreliable) sites.  There are tons of complaints about either not receiving items, receiving junk items after a very long wait and never being able to contact CS.

If it's too good to be true, it is.

Annie Cloth is another one of these Chinese sites that steals pictures from other legitimate websites.

Super Contributor

Thanks everybody.  I knew I could count on you all for good advice.  Won't be ordering for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

A couple of years ago someone posted some photos, not here on this bb, of two tops she ordered. What she got looked NOTHING like the photos. Not even close. They were cheesy child sized junk.