Regular Contributor

I just ordered a swim suit from them and am patiently waiting.  I did not realize it was coming from China when I ordered.  It was such a good price I couldn't pass it up.  I ordered a plus size as I always go up in swim wear.  I hope I like it and it fits.  If not I will chalk it up to lessons learned.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

@Nannerbelles  Be sure to let us know when you receive it and how it fits. Their prices are really good, so if my experience is good with these two pieces, I will order more.

Honored Contributor

Update! The two items have finally arrived in the United States! YAAAAAY! Hopefully, I will have them soon. Also hopefully......the correct two items were sent and they fit! ha!

Honored Contributor

I received my items from China today. I really do like both of the ones that I posted photos of.

The red sweater is perfect in fit....true to size.

The black and white is a little smaller on me than I would prefer; also ordered true to size. It would be better if it was perhaps a size larger. The material on it is thinner than I thought it would be. Not cheap, just thinner that it appeared in the photo. But I think I will keep it. Not sure what the process for return would be.....cost of return. 

It only took ten days to get to me, having ordered it on March 12 and receiving on March 22.

Would I purchase anything else from them? Yes; however, most of their things are really more age appropriate for younger gals. There are some very nice and different designs, but only a few that I think would look good on me. The two I chose were just fine and I will wear them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Enjoy your new goodies. Looks like your whole turn around time on this order from China has beat many order/process/delivery items from the Q of late, lol!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler @Did you order your us size or did you order according to their measurements.I love your choices..esp the black and white one.I am surprised that you got your items so quickly all the way from China.Do they have that smell?

Honored Contributor

@dex I didn't look at any size charts. There may have been one, but I didn't notice. I ordered my regular size. The black/white was of a material that doesn't give that much and I probably should have gotten it bit bigger. The sweater, however, is just fine; but, it also is knit so it has a bit of give to it if I ever need that (after a bowl of chocolate ice cream!).

I don't know what you mean when you write "do they have that smell?" Which smell? I have spent time in China and still don't know what you mean. Smiley Indifferent

The two tops came in a bag similar to QVC. Both of them were folded nicely and inside their individual clear plastic wrapping. However, the outer bag was appropriate for the two items. By that I mean, the two tops were not sliding around inside. The outer wrapping was such that there could be no movement inside. Many times when I get bags of clothing from QVC, the bags are oversized for what is inside.

I guess for customs purposes the label indicated that I had two sweaters/tees with not only their phone number, but mine too. Some of the information was in Chinese. 

It came thru the postal service, not UPS once it got here.

All in all, I would have no problem ordering from them again. 

Honored Contributor

'I've been wondering'...............

After seeing various computer ads.

I think I'll give them a try!   Thank you!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler @Thanks for all of your help.The smell I am talking about is a strong chemical maybe a pesticide that I detect on a fair amount of clothing from China.Sometimes the scent doesn’t wash out.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Glad you got your tops and like them! 

I have seen ads from Rotita pop up when I am online. The tops always look nice, and the prices are good. I have been tempted to buy from them but haven’t yet.