Honored Contributor

I purchased a couple of items from Rotita based upon several advertisements I saw. They are really different clothes and I love the variety of tops. 

Today I was checking the tracking history, just to see how far along it was in the shipping process. I was surprised to see that it is coming from China. I'm used to seeing things made in China, but I can't remember seeing one shipped from China. Hope it's not on a slow boat! ha!

This is what I ordered:

Black_white top.jpg

Red sweater.jpg

Was tempted by many more.....prices are very reasonable. Will wait until I see what the quality is like on these two.

Valued Contributor

I think those clothes are beautiful.  I've been tempted but not sure about their sizing.  

Respected Contributor

Like them both, but that red one is my favorite!  Really cute!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Occasional Contributor

The sizing is generally about two sizes smaller than US sizing.

Valued Contributor

Last Summer I bought 3 bathings suits from Rotita.  I am a full figured gal and thought these bathing suits would look great on.  Well it took forever.  Sadly...bra support was non existent.  Straps not adjustable.  Funny material.  Will not return but rather throw awayand chalk it up to lesson learned. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Those are really nice tops especially that black and white. Never heard of this line before. Hope you have luck with them and please write again to say how you made out.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I purchased a couple of items from Rotita based upon several advertisements I saw. They are really different clothes and I love the variety of tops. 

Today I was checking the tracking history, just to see how far along it was in the shipping process. I was surprised to see that it is coming from China. I'm used to seeing things made in China, but I can't remember seeing one shipped from China. Hope it's not on a slow boat! ha!

This is what I ordered:

Black_white top.jpg

Red sweater.jpg

Was tempted by many more.....prices are very reasonable. Will wait until I see what the quality is like on these two.

I hope it turns out well for you. About two years ago I ordered from a different company, same thing, did not realize it was in China. What they sent was not what I ordered and it was child sized. It was a nightmare trying to communicate with them. They only replied at 2am about every three days in very broken English. It was going to cost me $120 to return a $30 top to China. They offered me a $5 credit and keep the top. I appealed tp PayPal and they gave me a full refund.

I have seen these good looking photos, and that top is very good looking. But if you look up reviews on any of these Chinese companies they all say the same thing as what I experineced. I ordered from Liligal, there us also Lulagirl and JustFashionNow. Ads are everywhere. I think it’s all the same company.

please report back!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I love their clothes from the photos, but I am not an easy fit, and so I always hesitate, good luck!!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler -

I hope your experience does turn out well.

I had the same experience as some others. It wasn't from 

Rotita but a site that I think was on Amazon, that had so many nice things for so inexpensive.

So I ordered several things, a top, and something else I forget. They came okay but I was really surprised they actually came from China!

I could barely get any on. They seemed to be made for a flat board. Not my size at all.

I didn't bother trying to return. I didn't lose that much but will make sure to read any fine fine print from now on, if there is any at all. Their sizing must be very different from ours. And yes, the material was like rough paper.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler  Beautiful choices!  We must have similar styles.  The black and white top just whittles the waistline & red is my favorite color.  I hope you like them as much in person & enjoy wearing them!Smiley Happy