Respected Contributor

Re: Rothys shoes.....has anyone tried them

@Alter Ego wrote:

LOL

Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Meghan Markle switched into a pair of Rothy black pointed toe flats in between appearances in Australia.

A766D3FE-7EFB-4B9F-AF8A-F382002BE265.jpeg

The black pointy toe Rothy's flats are the shoes I've been wanting to order for a long time now -- before Meghan Markle.  haha Smiley LOL  The price has been holding me back, even though I'm sure they are worth it, and I do like what I've previously read about the Brand.  It doesn't help that their ad keeps popping up on my Instagram feed!  Heart  

They also have a referral program, which would help with future orders....

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@KKWA wrote:

I LOVE THEM!  I have the pointy ones in red and animal print.  I can no longer wear heels and these make me feel dressy.  They are very comfortable and conform to your feet.  I normally need a W, but these fit fine.  Highly recommend.

Uh oh. I have narrow feet, so I guess these aren't for me.  Darn. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett

I have two pairs of the points and they are super comfy, I have been wearing them about twice a week for a year so far. They are machine-washable too. I would size up half a size in the points which is what I did and they fit perfectly. I added a link for $20 off your first pair if you'd like to give them a try. I'm hooked on mine Smiley Happy https://www.talkable.com/x/w0hrEx

Hey guys! Rothys are great for comfort and style. Use my code for $20.00 off at checkout. 

FRIEND-CVPFJ6

Frequent Contributor

I love my Rothy's, but they are like potato chips....I have several pair