Honored Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee - Irish Sweaters...

to hot and bulky for me. I don't need any more bulk. LOL

Honored Contributor

For those who aren't "woolies", L.L. Bean had several "fisherman" sweaters in cotton.

Signature Cotton Fisherman Cardigan Sweater Signature Cotton Fisherman Tunic SweaterBailey Island Sweater, Marled Button-Front CardiganSignature Cotton Fisherman Sweater, Washed

Valued Contributor

While I enjoyed watching the shows, it is hard to think of wool when it is 90 degrees in Houston.  These seem to be made more for those up north or where it is cooler at night.  Last winter, I did not even need to wear any of the cashmere cardigans by Isaac M.

Esteemed Contributor

MJ12 wrote:

I asked this on the RoT thread in Q Talk but does anyone know why a few of the Aran sweaters state Made in Ireland - but many more state Imported.  Any idea?

A sweater made in Ireland for sale in the United States is imported.  It may depend on which brand as to how the label reads.  Q has sells sweaters from more than one Irish manufacturer.  

Esteemed Contributor

Homegirl, I like the sweaters you posted from Gael.  This a Q sweater with collar interest.

Aran Craft Merino Wool Mandarin Collar Button Front Cardigan

This one is my favorite sweater from my personal wardrobe of sweaters of any type:Aran Craft Merino Wool Button Front Long Cardigan with Capelet