Honored Contributor

Love the blouse, but it is very sheer, which is even more evident on their site.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Now THAT is cute. I usually roll my eyes at animal prints but the pink makes is more wearable for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I love this print!  I really like the blouse.  In my younger days, I would buy the jeans and in fact, I did wear jeans that were very similar to this.

The model looks like she has very long legs and looks fabulous in those jeans and that blouse. I like the blouse in that print, the dress looks more like a slip to me.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@pommom 

@QueenDanceALot 

The jeans have been reduced at Saks (still full price everywhere else) and 10% back in rebates.

(Ask me how I know about this. Cat Wink)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@pommom 

@QueenDanceALot 

The jeans have been reduced at Saks (still full price everywhere else) and 10% back in rebates.

(Ask me how I know about this. Cat Wink)

@lolakimono 

I see them!  Still a considered purchase for me, but hahahaha I am considering it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rose Leopard

[ Edited ]

@wagirl wrote:

I HAVE to admit---I really lke the pink influence here, altho I am by no means a pink girl at all--I would wear one piece. My BFF had a pair of pink camo crop  cargo pants that were the cutest thing ever----have been looking for that since. I am not a animal print fan either but one good piece would be ok.

@wagirl 

When I saw your comment about the pink camo cargo crops, I thought of sharing these Logo twill jeans in the Macrame shade. They're not actually "pink," but a combination of soft, dusky, dusty mauves which easily would pair with the right tone of pink. They're very well made and just stinkin' cute on. I've been very pleased and have all three colors. They're a PTS (11-10) in the regular 29" length with broken sizes. Also available in petite 27," with even more sizes still in stock. The petite should be a LTS or PTS soon, as that's the trend I've noticed with these pants. This is the lowest price I've seen. Oops on the spoiler, click to see pic!

Spoiler
Screenshot_2019-11-10-06-37-07-1.png

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS---yes, those are very cute too -----and very similiar ---thanks!!

Super Contributor

Talbots has a chaming cardigan, a popover blouse and a pencil skirt in rose snow  leopard!

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl 

The LOGO petite camo pant is PTS today, 11-13.  Inseam  27"

Screenshot_2019-11-13-08-21-04-1.png