Valued Contributor

Re: Rolling Stones 50th anniversary items at HSN.

On 11/15. 014 ValuSkr said:
On 11/15/ 2014 ballyk said: I missed the show and most items apparently are sold out but I did get the Union Jack vest. I drive a red mini cooper convertible and it will be perfect.

Nice when you can coordinate your clothing with your vehicle.

I know Smiley Happy but mini owners can be weird that way
Contributor

Fringe bag arrived this week. I am not thrilled. It is smallish, for starters, including the opening. Zipper looks cheap. I was looking forward to enjoying the fun lining each time I opened the bag, but, the opening is so small -- meh. The strap is not adjustabe and is rather thin/chintzy. Looks like something you'd pick up at Claire's Assesories -- for a 12-year-old. Not the substantial quality and "oompf" I wanted from what I was hoping to be a substantial bag. Complete bummer. Deciding if I will send it back or give it to the yount daughter of one of my friends.

I will admit that I'm a complete designer bag snob, but thought this would be a fun bag to try out. Mistake. You get what you pay for. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Anyone else get this? If so, what are your impressions?

Respected Contributor

I got two of my items. Love the Satisfaction sweatshirt!!! I am on the fence on the ombre faux fur. Need to get a friends opinion on it and maybe wear it out and see how it goes.

Honored Contributor

I got my scarf, very nice. The writing is greyer than I expected which is better. It is year round material, so I am happy.

Valued Contributor

I got the British flag faux fur vest yesterdayand I'm on the fence about it also. Like LisaB I think I'll try it and see. DH likes it but doesn't know how much it cost. That might change his mind !!
Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 ballyk said:
On 11/15/ 2014 ballyk said: I missed the show and most items apparently are sold out but I did get the Union Jack vest. I drive a red mini cooper convertible and it will be perfect.

Someone in my neighborhood has a Mini Cooper with a Union Jack graphic/wrap all over (not just the roof). :-)

Not the actual car in my neighborhood, but similar to this:

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

On 11/22/2014 i like celery said:
On 11/16/ 2014 ballyk said:

Someone in my neighborhood has a Mini Cooper with a Union Jack graphic/wrap all over (not just the roof). :-)

Not the actual car in my neighborhood, but similar to this:

It would match the vest perfectly. And my twiggy tees. Dr Marten shoes and scarves Smiley Happy. Seriously we like to decorate our cars and bodies. My mini, CJ , had black/grey Union jack mirror covers.
Respected Contributor

On 11/15/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 11/15/2014 ballyk said: I missed the show and most items apparently are sold out but I did get the Union Jack vest. I drive a red mini cooper convertible and it will be perfect.

LOL, I do Blues for my Stang! Especially at car shoes.Smiley Happy