New Contributor

I noticed several hosts wearing slim leg rolled up jeans.  I have to say, I have not seen anyone wearing their jeans like that in my hometown.  Is it a new trend, or is it just at Qvc?  Kinda like the poncho and palazzo pants they show.  Maybe I just don't live the the edgy trend setting area of the country.

Respected Contributor

Wearing rolled up jeans has been going on for years and years. I think when you wear the skinny straight legged ones it is a way to wear them in the Summer with a cute top and pair of wedges or sandals and it just is an alternative to shorts. If they are rolled just a couple of times with a short cuff they look really cute.

Honored Contributor

Believe me My town is no where near edgy, but I see these jeans all over. I even have a pair myself, I think they are cute.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I see them everywhere in my city, including on myself! 

Esteemed Contributor

I live in an ordinary Midwest town & see lots of them.  I have a pair of peach colored slim leg jeans & wear them in the spring & early fall.  They look cute.  I had a get together on Saturday night at my brother's & his teenage daughter had them on & so did my 15 yo niece.

Honored Contributor

I live in the Northern Va, DC area and I see people wearing them.  My teen granddaughters have been doing that for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

N NJ here...we wear more rolled up jeans than not in my area

Respected Contributor

they've had them here in northern ca at least 4 or 5 years now.

Honored Contributor

In NYC .... rolled up is fairly common.  I've been doing it for years.

Respected Contributor

Seriously?  That !ook and the boyfriend jean has been popular for years.  Its no longer a trend, it's just another way your jeans now.  It did take Qvc a long to show up at the party.