Honored Contributor

I just measured myself from the chat and it seems they are at least 2 inches deep for me, are these a QVC cut or something else

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Laurie Felts line, jeans etc. follows the QVC standard for sizing. So in the TSV, they recommend going by your normal QVC size.

Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul 

Which means even in the petite the waist will be close to my armpits

@Gr8tfulsoul wrote:

Laurie Felts line, jeans etc. follows the QVC standard for sizing. So in the TSV, they recommend going by your normal QVC size.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rise on Laure Felt TSV

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox I am longer waisted so I do not have that problem with the rise being so high. I do though purposely buy some of the ultra high rise jeans that I see out in stores and online now, but I actually like them with some of the shorter tops that I wear. I guess it would just depend on how you like them to fit. I have noticed that all rises, low,mid and high, seem to be in Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

they are cute though

jeans are to "risky" to order from any site,

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just measured myself from the chat and it seems they are at least 2 inches deep for me, are these a QVC cut or something else

have you ever looked at Universal Thread at Target

really big selections and great prices, + you can order and return easily 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

Thanks I will take a look, I do have a few pair of Boyfriend Jeans from Dress Barn that fit to a tee

@jackthebear wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

have you ever looked at Universal Thread at Target

really big selections and great prices, + you can order and return easily 

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize that these are jeggings.  That's a lot for jeggings.  Even if they aren't calling them that.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I didn't realize that these are jeggings.  That's a lot for jeggings.  Even if they aren't calling them that.

I wouldn’t call them jeggings ...

Esteemed Contributor

The listed rise is for a small size so you can judge how they sit.

As you move up the sizes the inches listed will increase because there is more tummy to cover, not because they ride higher.