Honored Contributor

Re: Ripped Jeans? Come on now....

Sorry ladies but Im 72 and I wear ripped jeans and I like them.  As far as going out of style, I dont know but I see them everywhere.  Some of everything for everybody.  Its not all about you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Why would anyone want to be “average”?

im  62 and wear ripped, distressed jeans all the time.  I feel young so I AM young.  There is no age limit for being hip and sassy.  

Honored Contributor

Just curious as to why people pay good money for ripped jeans when you can merely do the same effect from your own closet of jeans?  Just wonderin'

Frequent Contributor

I'm over 40 and wear ripped jeans. There are several very popular brands and designers here at the Q whose clothing lines I don't care for, but I don't insult the wearers of those. Why the need to say something negative to people you don't even know? 

And, making your jeans look worn rather than new has been around for decades -- it's nothing new.

Esteemed Contributor

I only have one pair of distressed jeans and they are shorts but the longer style.  @ID2  check out A290649 Laurie Felt distressed shorts.   Nice weight for the summer, fit is true in my case.

I love them and look pretty good in them .    I wear all different styles of clothing depending on the day.   That's what is so enjoyable about fashion, if you look good and you still got (in my 50's) you should darn well show it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I saw where they were on Advance Order for March 26. What's up with that?

Esteemed Contributor

Gary could have done better with the patchwork jeans. I'll pass on these today.

Honored Contributor

Not into the the ripped jean look.

Esteemed Contributor

Gary says that it's what he calls the kewl factor. 

Regular Contributor

They are not ripped.  They added patches that look ripped which is even stranger!!