Honored Contributor

Re: Ripped Crossover Denim Skirt

@Mombo1  All sizes are sold out except for one so yes, women are willing to pay $450.00 for this mess.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Mombo1  All sizes are sold out except for one so yes, women are willing to pay $450.00 for this mess.

@Katcat1     I just don't get it.  🙄

Honored Contributor

I’m not into even mild distressing in jeans so this is big “no” for me. 

Honored Contributor

the off center fly is apparently the new thing with jeans. I think it's silly looking and it would probably make me crazy if I was wearing them!

distressing is fine if it happens organically but I won't be wearing any old ripped jeans because I don't want anyone thinking I'd purchase them that way!

Honored Contributor

I doubt mature women are buying this.  It looks more like college wear.  I STILL wouldn't have it.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I doubt mature women are buying this.  It looks more like college wear.  I STILL wouldn't have it.

@ECBG 

you'd be wrong. A friend of mine, same age by a few months, came to the office in some distressed jeans. I did give her a hard time (in jest). I offered her some money to buy jeans without holes Woman Wink I could not resist the impulse....

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

you'd be wrong. A friend of mine, same age by a few months, came to the office in some distressed jeans. I did give her a hard time (in jest). I offered her some money to buy jeans without holes Woman Wink I could not resist the impulse....

@Andreatoo But not THAT skirt, right?  Slightly distressed are having a moment according to "So Heather" the blogger.  She's really cute but ALL she wears essentially are jeans, camis, and jackets.

Respected Contributor

It looks like the result of a lawn mower accident!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

It's a nay for me

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some people have no fashion sense and just follow fads. Those are the people who would wear something like this. Just because they sell it does not mean anyone should buy it or wear it.