Contributor
I think LOGO’S prices are crazy! Shirts for 80.00?? Other clothing lines are high too...really not affordable.
Respected Contributor

Brand new jean jacket just sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified 

I just turned it on. Is it the one that Lori is wearing right now? That's a really nice jacket!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Yes it is.  I think it’s such a cute shape. Sold out in 3 minutes.  A few sizes popped back in.

Frequent Contributor

And these are designer clothes?  Laughing my head off here!!!

Honored Contributor

I can buy Eileen Fisher for a few dollars more.  Nope.

Honored Contributor

@Bernie.  What is the problem?  If the prices being charged don't fit into your budget, there are plenty of other options.  Every item is not suited for every customer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Does QVC think they are Chanel on wheels?  Yes, the prices are out of control and I can better deals elsewhere.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

We all define affordable in different ways.  If you can't afford something, it's ok.  That's just your personal situation but it does not mean that other women can't afford it.  I might think an $80 top is expensive but someone else thinks it's dirt cheap.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, of those I tried, a problem I found with Logo is the mix of fabrics she uses, they're too thin, and the quality of the stitching did not match the price. 

Besides that, I'd never layer like she does...it's too hot and adds bulk.  Most of the styles are not me.

Yes, the price was a little on the high side, but it's mostly cotton and lyocell, higher priced materials. Thought I'd try it...liked the fabric, but the color I wanted sold out in what seemed a few seconds, others in a few minutes.  QVC has a bad habit of not ordering enough, then telling us over and over, "It's the only order of the year."