Super Contributor

IMO the whole line is ridiculous:

Honored Contributor

Tried two items. Returned both, Logo, Isn't for me. Leah, Made me buy the dress, Leah, is wonderful and very good at what she's hired to do. It is what it is a nightgown, to much fabric, medium made me look pregnant, really. 

Trusted Contributor
What is ridiculous for one person is totally reasonable for another. If it’s not for you just move on.

I Remember similar posts going back years and years and yet QVC and many of these lines are still here... obviously many are buying.
Valued Contributor

I am starting to rethink my purchases from QVC. I feel the prices are becoming outrageous! Yesterday, I was in JC Penney’s. Many of their Liz Claiborne (a quality brand QVC no longer carries) tops were on sale for around $22. I bought three adorable tops, probably for less than one QVC’s top at their new inflated pricing would cost. I have started buying less and less from my once favorite shopping channel. The prices are too high, the sale’s pitches are becoming overboard, and QVC’s shipping time frame is becoming totally unacceptable.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
What is ridiculous for one person is totally reasonable for another. If it’s not for you just move on.

I Remember similar posts going back years and years and yet QVC and many of these lines are still here... obviously many are buying.

@NJgirl 1205 People have a right to voice their opinion about prices without being told to “just move on” by you. You have a right to voice your opinion on prices without trying to take away someone elses right to voice theirs.

Respected Contributor

I have to buy my bras from Breezies. They make the perfect bra for my size 38b which is very hard to find and I have bought them in several colors and try to order one at least once a month as to stock up because when they discontinue a bra its hard to find another good one. 

Other then that I stopped buying from D&C a long time ago and dont care for LOGO or SG. In winter I do like Cuddle Duds PJ'S. 

I agree their prices are high and tax and shipping make it even more pricier, so I have had to cut back from splurge spending.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor
Not most of your customers. You give free exchanges and jack up the price of everything and more to cover it. You are going to lose a lot of customers. I haven’t ordered half as much as I did last year.