Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bernie.  What is the problem?  If the prices being charged don't fit into your budget, there are plenty of other options.  Every item is not suited for every customer.

That's kind of a rude put down to the OP.  @Bernie has the right to post their opinion here and it seems that others agree with them.

Respected Contributor

EVERY item that I have purchased from LOGO has pilled and I wash on delicate!

Her items are not worth the $ and I won't purchase again. I also find her, Lori, to be extremely annoying. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Does QVC think they are Chanel on wheels?  Yes, the prices are out of control and I can better deals elsewhere.

Lol.  Maybe they do.  I am so glad Q is not the only place to shop.Smiley Happy  There are other channels and stores.  When Q became ridiculous with their pricing that is when i discovered other channels.  I love a good deal.  Q does not have that many.  I don't buy into the hype that their clothing is superior.  There are only so many different types of material and only so many ways you can spin it to justify charging  more.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ridiculous prices

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Does QVC think they are Chanel on wheels?  Yes, the prices are out of control and I can better deals elsewhere.

@Katcat1   ITA. Not only are the prices going up, but quality going down. I don’t mind paying a little more for a quality piece of clothing that I’ll wear often, but not something that ends up looking like a dish towel after a few washes.

I also think Q’s gotten carried away thinking easy pay (5 or 6) makes a $120 pr. of NYDJ, for example, the same as a sale price. I purchase mine from Nord. Rack for $60 & under.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bernie - it's not just LOGO.  Most QVC clothing prices are totally outrageous for what you get.   I can afford them, but I just don't want them.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor
What is ridiculous for some is totally affordable for others.
Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

@Bernie - it's not just LOGO.  Most QVC clothing prices are totally outrageous for what you get.   I can afford them, but I just don't want them.  

Yes.  I think that point is missed in this conversation.  The LOGO line is just an example.  The value just isn't there at these price points.  I'm not so lazy that I can't search out better deals.  QVC is getting slammed on FB about their clothing prices, so it's being noticed by many.

Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Bernie.  What is the problem?  If the prices being charged don't fit into your budget, there are plenty of other options.  Every item is not suited for every customer.

That's kind of a rude put down to the OP.  @Bernie has the right to post their opinion here and it seems that others agree with them.

@Harvard99 I don't believe @Kachina624  was rude or putting down the original poster. Just as @Bernie  has a "right to post their opinion here," so does @Kachina624 , which she did. Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

General concensus is that the prices are too high.  The clothing is just average, nothing special IMO.

Honored Contributor

This topic has been beat into the ground.  It comes up every single time LOGO is on the air.  We get it. Some people think LOGO is too expensive. I do as well.  So I don't buy it until I find it as-is or on sale.  Some people think LDO is too expensive, some think Gravel is too expensive and on and on.  

I can count on 1 hand the number of LOGO items in my closet. What I do own are all tops.  But I can say that the items I've had I've had for quite awhile and I have never had an issue with any of the items.  Nothing pills, nothing shrinks, nothing fades.  I cannot say the same for other LOGOesque items I've purchased elsewhere.