Super Contributor
The styles look very comfortable and cover many figure flaws, however, there must be a better way to achieve both other than Lori's layering. Just because Lori days anything goes, doesn't necessarily make it so. I love Lori's personality and think she's darling, but her look is not "put together" it's "thrown together". These clothes look,aging to me, other than on a 20 year old.
Honored Contributor

I think they all look cute. I don't really like any of those Logo pieces except for the scarves. But, I do like a lot of her tops and a few of her pants.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Vamp said:
On 2/25/2014 BeckiWV said:

Reminds me a bit of the old Lukastyle line that used to be on HSN.

It's definitely not for me but others may like it.

I totally forgot about him. Yes, reminds me of his old stuff, too.
What happened to him? If I recall there was some bizarre stuff going on there with him posting directly on the forum and getting into arguments with people. It was very weird. can someone refresh my memory?
Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2014 KathyPet said:
On 2/25/2014 Vamp said:
On 2/25/2014 BeckiWV said:

Reminds me a bit of the old Lukastyle line that used to be on HSN.

It's definitely not for me but others may like it.

I totally forgot about him. Yes, reminds me of his old stuff, too.
What happened to him? If I recall there was some bizarre stuff going on there with him posting directly on the forum and getting into arguments with people. It was very weird. can someone refresh my memory?

I forgot about him too!!!!

Same idea...but his pieces seemed to be a little sturdier, fewer lumps and bumps showing, at least for me!

Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 kittymomNC said:

I know some people love her stuff, and that's fine, to each his own. But I wanted a man's opinion so I "coerced" my 44-year old son into watching some of the LOGO show a couple of times. (I say some because he couldn't last the whole show!) I thought he was going to choke and almost fell off the couch laughing--that told me what I wanted to know!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I'm always intrigued when someone says/writes something like that. I can't imagine myself asking a man's opinion about the way I dressed (or about how anyone dressed).

Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2014 Kathleen said:

I know some people love her stuff, and that's fine, to each his own. But I wanted a man's opinion so I "coerced" my 44-year old son into watching some of the LOGO show a couple of times. (I say some because he couldn't last the whole show!) I thought he was going to choke and almost fell off the couch laughing--that told me what I wanted to know!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I'm always intrigued when someone says/writes something like that. I can't imagine myself asking a man's opinion about the way I dressed (or about how anyone dressed).

LOL

Me too Kathleen. I can't imagine asking a husband or son what they thought of my fashion purchases!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I only need my own approval.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

My husband has never and probably would never go shopping with me, nor would I want him to.

But, I do ask his opinions of my outfits sometimes and he has commented on something I've worn as being nice or even ugly. I wouldn't want to wear something he found absolutely hideous or that he was embarrassed about me wearing. I also wouldn't want him to wear something hideous that I don't like, like a Hawaiian shirt.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/26/2014 winamac1 said:

LOL

Me too Kathleen. I can't imagine asking a husband or son what they thought of my fashion purchases!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I only need my own approval.

I have said this before on other threads and I will say it again---I wish people would read a post and comment on what it says rather than what they imagine it said. I don't see anything in my post that would lead you to believe that I personally have or ever intend to buy LOGO, do you? I was laughing at some of the outfits and my son happened to be here and I asked him to look at it just to get a sharp guy's opinion. I have never asked anyone what I should or shouldn't wear - I know what I like and what looks good on me, and that's what I buy. So please make sure you understand someone's post before you make a comment that just doesn't fit what was written.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Super Contributor

me too, Kathleen.

I see that a lot here. I don't think I've ever in my life had a man watch a fashion show or showed him a fashion spread in a magazine and asked his opinion. They can't see through the styling that is done for advertisement purposes and I would be willing to bet they would laugh at every fashion spread done in a magazine.

I've shopped and dressed this body for a long time. I know what works for me and I don't need a man's blessing in order to make my selections.

Super Contributor

Who dresses like that is all I have to say.