Contributor

I do have some of LOGO in moderate styles. However, the look that gets me is the under layer that swoops down like a big round shirt tail directly in front. If you've been around hospitals, it looks like they have a catheter in them and the "Foley Bag" hangs down in front to collect fluids. Sorry, but it looks like some sort of medical device hanging in front, not a t-shirt layer!!!

Contributor

I don't like the look of all that layering, it looks very sloppy on the model. The only one that looks okay is the one with the green top and black leggings.

Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Vivian said: This look reminds me of bag ladies who wear everything they own on their backs. Given that I have a closet, I shall put outfits together without worrying that I must wear everything I own at once.

I thought that tonight. Let me put on everything. Matching or not.

Respected Contributor

Some people know style ... some don't.

Respected Contributor

Some people know style ... some don't.

Respected Contributor

I just don't think that it's a good look....on anyone. That is just my opinion.....not putting you down if you like it, I just would not be the one saying "Wow! She looks great."

Esteemed Contributor

I could see using one or two of the pieces with other things, but I agree...the looks presented in the original post are not great.

I would maybe take a pair of the leggings and wear it with a nice (long) sweater. You could add a scarf with that if you felt like it. Part of the problem is that the fabric used for all of the items appears to be the same; there is no mixing of textures which, IMO, would help a great deal.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Pook said:

I don't particularly like most of her clothing looks - especially all the scarves on top of all the layering but I have seen women wearing the layering piece look many times. It's more a quirky boutique look. Everyone could not pull this look off but if someone likes that type of clothing it's their choice.

Layering is one thing. This takes it to a whole new (horrible, IMO) level! Kiss

Frequent Contributor

I would wear the one with the leggings and belt to tap dancing class.

I watched the show last evening when LOGO was on... Wasn't even tempted to buy anything.

Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2014 NYC Susan said:
On 2/25/2014 Pook said:

I don't particularly like most of her clothing looks - especially all the scarves on top of all the layering but I have seen women wearing the layering piece look many times. It's more a quirky boutique look. Everyone could not pull this look off but if someone likes that type of clothing it's their choice.

Layering is one thing. This takes it to a whole new (horrible, IMO) level! Kiss

For someone who likes to pile on layers and layers...Lori is probably most famous for her "styling" the shoot of Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair. The one where she was very pregnant and had no layers on at all!