Respected Contributor

LOGO by Lori Goldstein

Respected Contributor

I would really hope that women are not layering like this. These looks are just silly! While I own several of Lori's tops/leggings, I am beginning to question the pricing. At over $60, a tee shirt should not be piling. Every single piece that I own has this problem.

Valued Contributor

I have a few and I have never experienced pilling. I use two of them, A251586, as nightgowns. I agree that they are too long but I do understand why they are thin, they are meant to be layered. Smile

Trusted Contributor
Omg, who dresses like this? This is QVC fashion! They don't sell this look in the better department stores. QVC continues trends even after they have been long gone for years in the real world.
Honored Contributor

I don't particularly like most of her clothing looks - especially all the scarves on top of all the layering but I have seen women wearing the layering piece look many times. It's more a quirky boutique look. Everyone could not pull this look off but if someone likes that type of clothing it's their choice.

Esteemed Contributor

One Lori LOGO running around is way more than I can handle! Smiley Happy She would never be my stylist, not in a million years!

Super Contributor

It looks like Shawn! LOL!

Ugh! Just way too much layering!

What's the point, it looks sloppy and messy. The only outfit that looks halfway decent in the above picture is the green top and black leggings.

Trusted Contributor

Looking at that photo, does not make me want to wear that style. However, some of the pieces would look good on tall thin women...or maybe one tunic with a scarf...Lori is right that the tops look soft and comfy, but the average person just can't 'wear it everywhere.' Not even sure it would work in most offices.

Frequent Contributor

In a word... HIDEOUS. And, whats with the ugly black shoes???

Trusted Contributor

Might work for Shawn, but not for me. As long as I take my meds, I wouldn't wear it.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad