Contributor

Ridiculous Price!! Logo by Lori Goldstein slub cardigan

Oh My.. $79.75 plus shipping and tax for a slub open front cardigan?? Sorry Lori this price is insane..give me a break!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Ridiculous Price!! Logo by Lori Goldstein slub cardigan

I agree.  Lori was selling children's sets a few years ago.  I bought 2 of them for my cousin.  The material was so flimsy after 3 or 4 launderings they fell apart.  Sorry Lori I'd never buy any of your clothes.  Too expensive and cheaply made.

Respected Contributor

Kate was wearing a striped top with print pants tonight, seriously?  I tried a couple of her tops and they were soft, but they got pilled quickly.  

Lori calls any/ every item of hers, chic and elegant- That's some sales pitch she's peddling.  It sure is working for her, but not on me.  

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Kate was wearing a striped top with print pants tonight, seriously?  I tried a couple of her tops and they were soft, but they got pilled quickly.  

Lori calls any/ every item of hers, chic and elegant- That's some sales pitch she's peddling.  It sure is working for her, but not on me.  

That was my experience too.  After one maybe two washings they pilled!

I have a difficult time understanding where the value?  The prices are too high given

even if they were a better quality.

Honored Contributor

@Amishells  Well that's your opinion.  I own this cardigan in black, cocoa and brook and it's worth every penny.  That's my opinion.  The black especially is just stunning and extremely useful in terms of the money spent as it can be very dressed up to very casual.  It's striking and oh-so-comfortable and a perfect fit in my usual size.  

Not a ridiculous price to me - very well worth it.  And my opinion comes from actually owning it, touching it, wearing it, and laundering it.

Respected Contributor

The lace elevates it, it's not just a slub knit.
Esteemed Contributor

Got 2 pieces of Logo on Lunchtime Special they were $24 each. That is when Logo is priced appropiately for the quality.  Not a big fan of the line 5 pieces would be more than needed as everything looks too much alike.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, yes Pearley that is my opinion. Actually, it's not the price as much as the looking like a bag lady with her cheap looking  slub fabric!

It is definitely not the high end piece that I would spend close to $80 for, just saying..my opinion ~ _ ~

Frequent Contributor

Yes, Lori is becoming the new Judith Ripka.

Respected Contributor

Her prices have really skyrocketed.  It's too bad - I would buy more.