Respected Contributor

Re: Rhonda Shear

[ Edited ]

I have Rhonda Shear bras but I will not wear them out. Last year I bought Spanx bras from QVC. They are pull on and reversible, more expensive than Rhonda Shear but so worth it to me. I really like the Spanx bras. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the ahhh bras.  Been wearing them for years.  I am small bust, 32B.

I wear one every day under a skinnytee.  So comfy.

Respected Contributor

@Pook   Is it comfortable wearing two at once?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@roxxy1  I'm envious of you, your small busted frame. I bet the Ahh bras fit you beautifully. I hate having these big floppy breasts that spoil the line of every garment I wear. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

No support at all, straps are never adjustable, pads do not stay in place. Waste of money.

New Contributor

Poor support, straps fall off shoulder, I consider them disposable as they do not last.  Also did not flatter.  Have returned so many.  Or donated to G Will.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@disneynut57 

I am small (34A) and have been tempted many times.

HOWEVER, when she explained that you just "step in an pull it up" I knew it wasn't for me.  She may have other styles, but I quit watching when I heard that.

When I ran daily, I had trouble finding bras that I didn't have to pull over my head because they were just too difficult to get on and off and fit properly.   Especially if I was sweaty or after showering.  Good heavens, it was impossible!

Even though I am small, I want adjustable straps and a back or front that I can manage. 

Honored Contributor

They definitely serve a purpose and are right for some. 
They were quite the godsend to me after I had my bypass surgery but otherwise I prefer a traditional bra for my everyday.

Rhonda's strapless bras are probably the best around!

Esteemed Contributor

I am also DD.  I used to buy them, and they used to be good, but somewhere along the line they changed the material and fit to be unpredictable.  Most recently, a larger size gave no supprt, and the smaller size bunched up my breasts and made them sweaty.  Not good.  So I stopped buying and don't recommend.  They are probably good for B cups.